Right

Charlie arrived at Niki's place, she's keep on pressing the doorbell but no one's answering. She decided to look for an entrance. Luckily, there's an open gate at the yard. She was able to get in, "Niki, are you home?"

It's been an hour since Charlie left, Julia's trying to call her but she's not picking up. Charlie went to Niki's room and found her unconcious. "Niki, Niki." She's tapping Niki's face. There are a lot of liquor bottle on the floor, Niki was so drunk.

Charlie knew that Niki was drunk and she can't leave her. Julia tried to call Charlie again, Charlie answered. "Baby, I'll be there in a few. I am sorry if I didn't tell you this but I'm here in Niki's place. She's unconcious."
"What? Is she okay?"
"She's drunk."
"Okay, don't leave her."
"Yeah, thanks for understanding baby."
"No problem."

Julia sounded fine but deep inside she's jelous. She's trying to understand that Niki is Charlie's friend and there's nothing wrong about helping a friend.

After few hours, Niki woke up. "Uhm, my head hurts. Why you are here?" She asked Charlie
"Coz I am worried, you didn't reply to my text messages."
"I am sorry Charlie, you may go home I can manage."
"What happened?"
"I just wanted to be happy, to feel that I am loved."
"Did he hurt you?"
"No, it's a one sided thing."
"Niki, you don't need to search for love or look for someone. The person that will love you will come in the right place in the right time."
"Thanks."
"I cooked some food, you better eat and take some rest. We're gonna be busy for work next week."
"Thanks, Charlie!" Niki hugged Charlie.