Point

Jin was calling Julia but she not answering. Fortunately, Julia's GPS is turned on Jin was able to locate her. She saw Julia seating on a bench.

Jin handed a tissue to Julia and said "Sorry for making you feel bad. I mean it, I am really sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt."
"Thanks." Julia
"I have more beer here plus chicken and fries. I cancelled everythin today so you can rest."
"Thanks, Jin."
"I hope you'll be more open to me so I can protect you from what's gonna come."

Julia felt that it's for Jin to know what's the truth. She's right, people may throw stones at her if they found out she's dating specially a girl.

"You know what Julia, I lost myself 4 years ago. From the start I knew that I was gay."
"Really?" Julia with shookt face
"I had a childhood friend who I grew up with. We're classmates from preschool until highschool. We pretty much did everything together. I remember one night during our senior year, we realized that we're inlove. Everything went well, we're dating but nobody knows. Then, we went to college. She's a doctor now by the way. Our relationship lasted for 10 freakin' years but she decided to end it up because she felt that her career is more important to her. Plus, she started seeing someone new. I was left hanging, at some point I wanted to end everything. It was really hard to accept the fact that she left me for her career. I went to psychiatric therapies in order to get back on my feet. I mean, it is really hard to be left alone, it can wrecked you."

Jin is crying while telling the story to Jin. It is hard for her to go back to those memories coz of the trauma she got. Julia handed the tissue back to Jin.

"I am sorry, I didn't know."
"That's the reason why I don't want you to get inlove into a relationship. I am afraid that the person you're seeing might end up just like me because of the demand of the industry. Do you now get my point?"
"Yes, I do."