Work

"We got a good feedback and rating since we aired Julia and Kent's love story. The viewers want to see more of you guys." The director announced it to the team. "Great job to everyone specially for Julia and Kent."

"I knew, your chemistry with Kent is remarkable." Jin
"Stop, I'm doing this for work. You know that I am not comfortable with it right? So please."
"Sorry."

Kent is approaching, "Julia thank you for giving your best every scene. I really hope that we can get along."
"Yeah, whatever."

Julia decided to surprise Charlie, she went to Charlie's office. She knocked on the door.
"Oh hey, baby!" Charlie greeted her.
Julia kissed and hugged Charlie "I missed you."
"I missed you too baby. I've seen your scene with Kent that was intense huh."
"It is all for work baby."
"I know, I just want to let you know that you are a great actress. I can feel your character."
"Really? You are my inspiration."

They went to Julia's favorite park with food and drinks. "I missed this place, thank you for bringing me here baby."
"I wanted you to relax"
"It is really relaxing"
"Baby, I want you to know that I am supporting you all the way. Just do your job don't think about me getting jealous okay."
"Thank you baby."
"By the way, I'll be traveling out of town for a week for work."
"For a week? That's too long."
"I'll make it up to you baby. I still have 2 days, I'll be staying in your place so we can be together."
"Yey, I love it."