Kissing Scene

Charlie woke up around 5 AM and she saw Julia's script. She browsed through it and read about Kent and Julia's scene. Her eyes got bigger when she saw a kissing scene part "WTF" she shouted. Julia just woke up, "Baby, good morning."
"You didn't mention that you'll have a love team in the series."
"I was shocked too but I can't do nothing. I should've told you. Sorry baby." Julia with a sad face.
"It's okay baby, I'll be fine. I trust you with all my heart but I don't want the kissing scene."
"Don't worry, I'll do whatever it takes to fake it and besides you are the only person I want to kiss." Julia again teased Charlie by kissing her on her lips to her ears.

They started kissing passionately but Charlie suddenly stop "Baby we'll be late for work."
"I hate you." Julia shouted
"Don't hate me baby, let's take a bath together."
Julia can't hide her happiness.

Julia dropped Charlie off on her office "Have a good one baby"  Charlie's goodbye message to Julia. "You too baby."

Julia arrived at the set, Jin is in a meeting. Kent approached her, "Hi Julia."
"Hey"
"Do you want to grab some breakfast?"
"I'm good"
"Okay, please don't get me wrong. I am just trying to be friends with you"
"Yeah, sure. If you don't mind I'll be reading my script"
"Okay, sorry Julia"

They will shoot the kissing scene part. "Okay let's start now" the Director shouted. "For the kissing part, please look real as possible." He added.

"Julia, I know you don't like me. This just for work." Kent whispered to Julia. The kissing scene is done, Julia acted well but deep inside she's not that comfortable.