Phone Call

34. PHONE CALL

"Julia, I want you to meet Jin. She'll be your personal Manager, she knows all of your schedule. She'll be with you all the time so I hope you'll get along with each other."

"Hi, I am Julia"
"I am Jin, where's your phone?"
"Why?"
"I will save my number on your phone in case you need something."
"Julia, handed her phone to Jin"
"There you go, let me know if you need anything."
"Sure thing."

The personal manager is so hot pero mas hot pa din si Julia walang makakatalo sa hotness nya. Hahaha
Charlie called Julia but she's practicing, Jin answer the phone instead. "Hello? This is Jin, Julia's personal manager."
"Oh hi? Can I speak with Julia?"
"Who are you?"
"I'm Charlie, her girlfriend"
Jin was shookt... By the way no one knows that Julia is dating specially with a girl, it is illegal.
"She's practicing but can I talk to you for a sec?"
"Yeah, sure"
"Are you aware that Julia is not allowed to be in a relationship? It is part of her contract."
"What? I didn't know. She didn't tell me"
"Now you know, she has a lot on her plate right now.  She starting her bright future, so I want you to take a step back. I know it is harsh but you're gonna ruin her career. Man, this is her dream I know that for a fact by the way she gives her 101% every show, every concert and all othet stuff. So please, think about it."

"Julia, someone's calling you" Jin
"Oh thanks Jin!" "Oh hey baby, I miss you!" Julia whispered to the phone.
"I miss you too baby, everyday."
"I am sorry if sometimes I forget to call or text you."
"That's fine, you don't need to notify me all the time" Charlie with a sad voice
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah yeah"
"When will you comeback here?"
"I am not sure yet"
"Okay good thing coz dami ko pa projects eh"
"Yeah, okay by for now"
"Okay baby, love..."

Charlie ended the call and started crying..