Flying Kiss

"How was your training?" Julia asked Charlie. "Masaya, I feel like I gonna be a better songwriter after the training. I get to learn new techniques from others."

"I see, did make friends?" - Julia. "Yeah, I did. I met Niki, do you know her? She's a singer and a songwriter. Dami na nyang big hits dito sa US."
"Yup, I know her. We performed on an event but we didn't actually meet on that day." - Julia

"I see, do wanna go somewhere?" Charlie asked Julia. "Let's just stay sa place ko" sabay pisil sa hita ni Charlie. "Are you drunk? Hahaha parang nawala ang pagiging mahiyain mo ha" Charlie touched Julia's cheek down to her neck that gave chills to Julia.

They both laughed. They arrived at Julia's house, Charlie was shocked because Julia kissed her. Julia took the first step. Syempre di nagpatalo si Charlie. Everything happened so fast.

"Thank you for making feel so happy everytime" Julia whispered these words to Charlie's ear. "I'll always do this to you for as long as you want." - Charlie

"Are you hungry?" Julia asked. "Yes, can you cook something delicious for me?" Charlie asked Julia like a baby. "You're such a baby" Julia is going get up but Charlie pulled her back to bed. "Julia, I love you. I want you to stay here." Charlie kissed her neck

"Diba you're hungry?" I'll cook first. "No, I want you to stay." - Charlie begged but Julia insisted that she'll cook for her. Julia cooked ginataang alimango for Charlie, she's not aware that it was Charlie's favorite dish. Charlie woke up because of the dish that Julia cooked, "What did you cook?" sabay backhug kay Julia. "Wow, my favorite!"

"Really, I didn't know. Hope you like it." - Julia. "Okay let's eat" Charlie taste the food and thought of pranking Julia. "How was it?" Julia asked Charlie. Charlie did a bad facial reaction making Julia uncomfortable. "Hindi ba masarap? Sige tatapon ko nalang then magluluto ako ng iba." She's very dissapointed. "Joke lang, it delicious. I'm just pranking you. You're so cute Julia. I love you baby."

"From now on don't prank me, I don't like it." She's mad about it.

"Okay, sorry. I will never do that again." Charlie sent a flying kiss to Julia that made her blush.