Lovely Day

It's a beautiful day.. Charlie is preppin' for the training when she heard a her aunt welcoming Julia.

"Hi, Julia good morning! You're just in time for breakfast." "Drew, Charlie Julia is here" her aunt shouted.

"Tita, I want to officially introduce to you my girlfriend Julia" Charlie proudly expressed this. "Stop it Charlie" Julia is laughing and the same time she's blushing.
"Wait so sakin di mo iintroduce kay Mom lang?" Drew with a sad face.
"Gets mo naman na kuya diba? Okay, I want to introduce to you my girlfriend Julia." -Charlie
"Charlie, you better look for a job here." Drew responded.

"Tita, thank you for the sumptuous breakfast." -Julia
"You can drop by every morning for the breakfast" Aunt said. "Thank you po."

"Tita, we're going now!" -Charlie

"Baby, thank you for introducing me to your family. I appreciate it, I felt your sincerity."
"Syempre naman, I am very proud of my girlfriend." Charlie opened the window of the car and shouted "I LOVE YOU JULIA!!!!"
Julia just blushed as in, "Charlie stop, hahaha." Charlie held Julia's hand, "I promise to love and protect you all the time. No one or nothing will keep us apart. I love you with all my heart."
"I love you too baby" Julia answered.

They arrived at 88rising building, Charlie saw Niki. "Baby, that's Niki. She's my partner in writing a new song." "Really?"

"Hey, Niki! I want you to meet my girlfriend Julia."

"Hi, Julia! You look stunning, no wonder why Charlie is head over heels for you" Niki greeted Julia.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Niki" Julia answered

"Baby, we'll writing sessions later don't pick me up here. I'll go straight to your place and let's have dinner. I love you to the moon and back" Charlie kissed Julia on her forehead.