Driver

42. DRIVER

"Julia, your schedule for today is until 9 PM. We'll move from different places to promote Hera." Jin
"Okay, let's get started so we can finish everything." Julia
"What's with the good mood?"
"Good mood? I am just being professional"
"Okay." Jin is thinking that something good happened but she easily thought about Charlie. Maybe because of Charlie.
"Julia, hand me your phone so I can answer your calls and text messages"
"I can attend to it Jin, just relax." Jin is being suspicious of Julia's actions, since the day Charlie broke up with her she didn't see a happy Julia.

The guard approached Jin and handed a bouquet of 🌻. Jin checked the the card and she knew it was for Julia. "Julia someone delivered flowers for you," when Julia saw the 🌻s she felt so happy inside, of course she can't be too obvious in front of Jin. "Thank you, Jin." Then a super big 😊.

"Julia we should be going, we'll be late."
"Yeah, sure."

The car is waiting, Jin sat at the driver's seat while Julia is at the back. The driver is wearing a cap and a face mask, the driver asked "Where's our first stop?" Julia looked at the driver coz the voice is familiar, to her surprise she shouted "WHAT???"

The driver was Charlie, Jin didn't recognize Charlie's voice though. "What's wrong Julia?" Jin asked. "Nothing, I just read a shocking news."

Julia wanna ask Charlie what is she doing but she can't. Charlie sent a message to Julia, "Keep calm baby, this is the only way I can be with you. I love you!" Then Charlie winked on the mirror that made Julia laugh.