Shookt

"Couz, minessage ako ni Yassi via Messenger. We're not friends in FB. She wants to know if totoo yung sinabi mo sa kanya last time. I replied and told her na it is best if ikaw yung kausapin nya." - Drew

"I really don't know what to do with her. Pwede naman kasing magmove on nalang sya." "It's easy for you to say that, pero sa part nila mahirap. Lagi kong naiiexperience yan eh, yung mga humahabol." -Drew
"You're are such a player! Anong gingawa mo kapag ganun?" "Well, I am being honest na hindi lang sya yung babae sa buhay and if okay sya ng ganung set up edi tuloy lang."

"Wow, as easy as that? You're hurting every girls, Kuya magbago ka na." "I will, someday. By the way, pretty si Yassi ha parang gusto kong umuwi ng Pinas para mameet sya. Malay mo ako makatulong sa kanyang kalimutan ka hahaha."

"Stop it kuya, kung ikaw lang din. Kawawa lang sya sayo" -Charlie "In case you changed your mind let know I am willing to help her move on haha." - Drew

Charlie messaged Yassi. "Yas, I know that you are sincere when you said that you'll wait for me. Ayokong maging unfair, ayokong paasahin ka. I am really inlove with someone else. I am really sorry and I hope someday you'll see me as one of your closest friends."

Yas: Why it has to be this way? Akala ko sobrang okay tayo before you left. Tapos biglang kalimutan nalang. Ganun lang kadali sayo? Who's the new girl? Is she better than me? I just can't let you go.

Charlie: I know it seems to be fast pero I really like her, I love her and want to make things work for us. I hope you understand.

Yassi didn't reply to Charlie's message..

Charlie called Julia "Hey, baby are you busy?" "We're practicing for a gig nearby why?"
"I just miss you, I want a powerhug"
"Something bad happened?"
"It's my ex, I messaged her because she messaged Drew. I explained everything to her again, I am not used to hurting anyone." - A very sad tone
"Do you want me to talk to her?"
"No, it's fine. I think she will not message me anymore. Are going home soon?"
"I think after an hour, you can go to my place if you want and wait for me there. The key is hidden under the pot beside the door"

Charlie went to Julia's place.. She wanted to know more about Julia so she scanned all of the photo albums. Nabitawan ni Charlie ang photo album na hawak nya dahil nakita nyang magkasama si Yassi at Julia sa iisang photo. "Wait, what??? Related si Yas and Julia. WTF!"

Julia arrived. "Anyone home???" Charlie left a few minutes ago but she the photo album is on the top of the table. "Hmm, where did she go?" Julia called Charlie but she can't be reached. Julia is trying to call Drew to ask the whereabouts of Charlie.