Lips

11. LIPS

Julia realized that she's happy whenever Charlie's around. She continuously looking at Charlie's lips, she wanted to kiss her but she's afraid. She touches Charlie's face and she moved towards Charlie's face. She's ready to kiss Charlie until she accidentally press the horn of her car. Charlie woke up, "Gosh my head hurts." "Are we home?" - Charlie

Julia felt bad because of what happened. "No, you're sleeping soundly I didn't want to wake up so we stayed in the car for almost 2 hours."

C: What??? I am sorry Julia 😔. (Charlie is very dissapointed)

J: Naaah, no biggie. It's okay. Let's head home.

C: Did I say or do something stupid?

J: Uhm, you said that the first time you saw me you fell inlove with me.

C: (Shookt 😲)

J: It's okay Charlie, I am used to it. You're just drunk and I think that's one of your jokes.

C: Yeah you're right, I'm just joking. Sorry.

J: (Feeling sad 😔) Okay, we're near my place. Do you know what's your cousin's address?

C: Imma call him... (Drew is not answering) Drew pick the up the phone..

J: You can stay in my place if you want.

Charlie's beats so fast when she heard what Julia said.

C: Reaaalllllyyyy??? (Of course she's happy) I'd love that.

They arrived at Julia's place. Charlie texted Drew that she'll at Julia's coz she don't know the exact address of their house. "Julia, I can sleep here." - Charlie pointing at the sofa.

"Okay, feel at home." "I'll just take a bath, by the way you can't use the toilet here because it's clogged, you can use my toilet inside my room".-Julia

"Oookaayy"- Charlie. Julia went inside her room, like what Charlie did from her last visit she looked at the photos of Julia, she even took a picture of Julia when she was 10. She talking to Julia's picture "I can't believe what's going on but I know for a fact that I like you, I really do."

After 30 minutes.. Julia went out of her room wearing an oversized white shirt and pajamas. Charlie didn't notice that she fell asleep again. Julia's looking at Charlie's lips again. "Charlie, you can use my bathroom now". She gently whisper it to Charlie's ear and she handed clothes too.

Julia went inside her room and Charlie followed. Charlie's talking to herself again, "Shet binulungan nya ako, OMG anong gagawin ko, gagatihan ko ba yung bulong nya. Parang ang sarap nyang katabi sa bed tapos magbubulungan kami ng I love you.