Cover Up

Julia headed to the CEO's office early in the morning.

"Julia is this true?" The CEO showed the pictures to Julia.
"Julia is with her friend, Boss." Jin answered
"I am not talking to you Jin, Julia you answer me."
"She's my girlfriend."
"Julia no." Jin
"What? Your girlfriend? You need to end this Julia or else you'll be the headline for tomorrow's news"
"I am sorry but I can't"
"So you're going to do what you want without even thinking about the company's reputation plus the contracts that we signed? You're going to put us in danger. Wow, I can't believe this is happening.
Jin, you better clean up this mess or else you two will suffer. Leave my office now!"

"Jin, I am sorry." Julia started crying
"I told you to be careful, Julia. We need to fix this, I hope you'll cooperate."
"I'll do my best Jin."

The shooting has started. Jin approached Kent. "Kent, I need to talk to you."
"Sure."
"I am not sure if you heard the news about Julia and the photos spreading on the internet."
"Yeah, I know."
"We need to somehow cover it up."
"So, it's true that Julia is dating her?"
"I won't answer you but please help us."
"Sure."

"Julia, I talked to Kent and she's willing to help us. Here's what will happen, Kent will pick you up and you'll go to a park together."
"Do I really need to do this?"
"This is the only way we can cover this."