Heartbroken

39. HEARTBROKEN

Charlie is ready to go back to US..
"Mom, take care of yourself ha. Ayoko ng maulit yung nangyari dati. I'll be working now so it is gonna be hard for me to go back just like that."
"Promise anak susunod ako sayo doon"
"Okay po, I love you."

Charlie didn't know that her mom texted Julia that she's going back to the states. Julia decided to wait in the airport, she was there two hours before the arrival of Charlie. She excited to see her. Again, she not yet moved on. Julia saw Niki but Niki didn't see her, she realized that maybe she's waiting for Charlie. Julia wore her shades and move farther from where Niki is. After few hours, Charlie arrived.

"Hey Charlie!!!" Niki shouted out loud.
"Niki!" Charlie was shocked coz Niki hugged her tight. She didn't expect this.
"I bet you missed me."
"Of course I did"

Julia on the other hand, didn't have the courage to face Charlie. She waited until they left and she also left the airport with a broken heart.

Julia got a phone from Jin.. "Julia where are you? You have a schedule with Hera."
"Can you cancel everything for today? I'm not feeling well." She quietly cried.
"Where are you? I'm gonna schedule for a checkup."
"Jin, please. Just leave me alone. I want to be alone,  don't call or text me."
"But Julia, it's not as easy as that."
"I know. Just for today please."

Julia went home with a broken heart, she was expecting for this moment to be perfect for them to fix things up.