How

Charlie waited in front of Julia's house, it's already 7 PM. After 2 hours Julia's car is approaching, Julia's friend step out from the car he was driving the car. When Charlie saw Julia she was shocked, she was so drunk and it looks like she not on her senses. Charlie approached Julia's friend and helped him.

"Hi, I'm Julia's friend let me help you"
"Yeah, thanks. She's so drunk, I couldn't handle her so I decided to bring her home. I have a proble though, I don't know where the keys are."
"I do."

They went inside Julia's house..

"What's your name again?"
"I'm Charlie"
"Oh, you're are Charlie. She keeps on saying your name. Can you look after her? I have other things to do."
"Sure, I'll take care of her."

Charlie felt sorry for Julia, "this is all my fault, I'm sorry Julia" Julia woke up and touches Charlie's face and said "I missed you baby" but she fell asleep again. Charlie slept beside Julia and hugged her, "I hope everything will be alright, I missed you too" she whispered.

Julia woke up she was shocked when she saw Charlie sleeping beside her. "Charlie??? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here, get out!" Julia shouted.

"Julia please don't do this. Hindi mo na ba ako ako mahal?"
"This is not right Charlie, I can't hurt Yassi."
"So ganun nalang yun? How about you? How about me? How about us? You're so unfair, pati sa sarili mo ang unfair mo."
"You know what Charlie, I just realized that I didn't like you that much. Maybe I was just confused towards my feelings."

Charlie was speechless, she just nodded and left. Julia cried out loud when Charlie left, she can't believe that she said that to Charlie. She lied to Charlie and to herself about her true feelings.