6. 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

Imelda wasn't certain how she ended up in her current position.

Be it from her giving up to the fact she was forced to play friendly with Stefan Salvatore as Rebekah played model. The only good thing was she had been able to shower, eat about six pancakes and dress in a simple pair of gray jeans and a black flannel shirt.

She still wore her black boots, she had gotten used to them to go back to wearing converse. With her back resting against an arm cushion and her ankles crossed and resting on the opposite arm, she let her head flop back onto Klaus's arm.

"Why am I here?" Imelda grumbled. "Wasn't you busy threatening my life not ten minutes ago?"

She was referring to while she was eating breakfast Klaus appeared and made her promise to play nice with Stefan and to not bring up wanting answers. If not, he would kill her very, very slowly.

Klaus made it a point to say that he had more important things to do, something about creating hybrids and failing. Imelda never asked but she agreed to let her own problems be, at least for the day.

Klaus took a sip of his champagne. "Because until you agree with my deal, you're not leaving my sight." He glanced down at her and watched her roll her eyes.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah shouted from the changing room. Imelda covered her face and groaned.

"It's like shopping with Iris all over again." Imelda muttered, missing the soft laugh Stefan offered or the sharp look Klaus shot him.

"There's not." Klaus called back, glancing to see that Imelda remained resting on his arm. Most people didn't like touching him, so it was shocking she hadn't even cared and done it so easily.

Rebekah stormed from the changing room. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then?" She tugged at the short skin tight black dress was wearing.

"It sucks but it's what girls like." Imelda offered. She liked the blonde, despite her calling her servant and threatening to kill her, a lot. "But really, that doesn't suit you." She looked back to the ceiling and wished she was drinking as well.

"Thank you." Rebekah shot the auburn haired girl a smile before huffing. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

Klaus downed his champagne. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." He leaned forward and grabbed the bottle, unconsciously doing his best to not disturb the woman on his arm.

"Thank you for your sacrifice." Imelda mussed as she felt Klaus return to his seat and offer her a glass.

She ignored Rebekah complaining about the music and Stefan explain it was dancing music. She took the champagne glass and took a sip and wrinkled her nose. She handed it back to Klaus and flushed as she watched him drink from the same glass.

"Are we done?" Klaus was bored out of his mind. He'd rather watch Imelda drink herself into oblivion; that was more entertaining and she was far more appealing to look at than his sister.

Rebekah peered at herself in the mirror. "And why are you so grumpy?" She watched her brother glare as Imelda shrugged.

There was something about them, they seemed to gravitate towards one another and neither seemed to realize it. Rebekah did and she couldn't help but recall what the original witch told her all those years ago.

"I needed one thing from you, for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing." Klaus snapped. "Your necklace. And you lose it."

"Yeah, why are you creating hybrids and how are you a hybrid?" Imelda finally asked.