7. 𝙊𝙝, 𝙄𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙖

Imelda had a feeling the warehouse was Klaus's favorite place to hang out in. After leaving Gloria's bar, Imelda was taken to the nearest diner and was able to eat in peace.

Or, as peaceful as a human could eat with three guys dressed in suits guarding her and glaring at anyone who dared to look at her. She thought the poor waitress was going to have a heart attack when one of the men shouted at her to deal with them, not 'Ms. Fell.'

It was humiliating but Imelda couldn't get out of it. While she was alone she used that time to figure out who would want her to become a vampire, though she came up blank.

"My girl's dead." Rebekah pouted, glancing to Imelda who joined them. "I'm bored, Imelda." Without warning she jerked the human up onto the crate next to her.

"Want to hear a story of how three goons embarrassed the hell out of me?" Imelda offered, glancing to see Klaus sat on the sofa she woke up on, drinking from a brunette.

Stefan was sat on a chair, drinking harshly from black haired girl. Imelda knew it was dangerous but she hopped down from the crate and attempted to save the girl. She was stopped by Klaus who jerked her onto his lap, the girl being discarded.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry." Klaus put Imelda on his side, forcing her back to rest against the arm of the sofa and her legs to rest in his lap. He watched Stefan finish, the girl slipped to the floor and his eyes changed back to their normal, human color.

Stefan licked the blood from his lips. "Yeah. It's been a long day." He looked to Imelda who glared at him. Her eyes were glassy but she did well to not cry.

Klaus scoffed. "Try being related to her." He pointed to his sister as Stefan chuckled, earning a laugh from Klaus.

"You're being mean." Rebekah pouted, glancing to Stefan. "And why are you being mean? You used to love me." Hurt was evident in her gaze but the men seemed to ignore it.

"It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute." Klaus waved her off.

"So?" Imelda interjected. "If you love someone, damn the time it takes to see them again. You're both being jackasses to a girl who spent ninety years in a coffin." She stood up and grabbed the ankles to the girl Klaus killed and began dragging her.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Klaus glared at his smirking sister. He looked to Imelda, annoyed she would be rude to him when he kept her from being attacked by Stefan.

Imelda glared at Stefan but spoke to Klaus. "I'm doing what I've been doing for the last two months." She looked away just as Stefan looked down in guilt.

"Well be careful." Rebekah wasn't bothered by the human's good deeds. "And, Nik, why are you taking his side? Imelda took mine, so you should as well!" She went back to pouting, pulling Klaus into their sibling argument.

Imelda didn't waste anymore time, she found the three guys that took her to eat and got them to help. To her surprise she also found out that they had to do whatever she commanded them. This made getting the three dead girls out of the warehouse a lot easier.

"Imelda?" Stefan's voice caused her to stop. She had been digging through the purses to find names or any thing else she could use to contact the family. He came to stand next to her, watching as she froze but ignored him.

"I told Klaus I wouldn't speak to you today." Imelda bit out. She found a green wallet and opened it.

"I want you to come with me." Stefan crouched next to her, he went to place his hand on her arm but he was jerked back by one of the humans under compulsion.