Chippy Chap 3

Y/N POV

We went through almost all of the test, all that was left was the ball throw and simple workouts, and Bakugou-Kun and I were going against each other. He beat me in a couple of test but overall I believe I was winning.

"Are you Todoroki Y/n?!" I looked over at a pink girl with horns who looked like she was gonna explode from excitement. 

I smiled at her and slightly bowed while introducing myself, "Yes I am but please just call me Y/n, what's your name?" Her face lit up even more when I had confirmed who I was and she immediately wrapped me into her arms giving me a hug.

I heard squeals coming from her as she hugged me then she released me and smiled, "I'm Ashido Mina but just call me Mina! I'm a huge fan of yours and I can't believe I'm meeting you in person!" She grabbed my hands, "You're even prettier in person Y/N!"

I thanked her and gave her another hug, I wasn't use to being recognized since I don't go many places but it always felt nice when it happen. After our introductions Mina and I began talking and realized that we had a lot in common and I felt like this could be the start of a great friendship. Mina ended up dragging me over to three other boys and we all watched as a green haired boy steeped into the circle for the ball toss.

While the green haired boy was talking to the teacher I felt something a little off then I started looking around, I spotted All Might behind a wall. He must have noticed me staring since he started staring back at me, I waved with a smile at the huge man then turned my attention back to the green haired boy. He threw the ball again but he focused his power to only one finger.

'That's why you're spying All Might, you gave your power to this kid?'

******

It was finally the end of our first day of school and of course I beat that Asshole Bakugou-Kun. I was packing up my stuff in the classroom with everyone else when Aizawa told me to follow him.

I followed Aizawa-Sensei to the Teachers lounge where I was met with a deflated All Might.

He looks at me and tiredly smiles at me, "Y/n! It's great to see you again. How have you been?" 

I walk into the room while shutting the door behind me, "Hello Yagi, I've been about the same. I wanted to talk to you about that kid you picked, was he the best choice? I mean he seems like he's a weakling."

He smiled at me then patted the spot next to him on the couch, I sat next to him then he started patting my head like I was a child again, "Remember when you were just a child and everyone thought you were just a weakling?" I nodded, "Well you proved them all wrong and Midoriya will do the same."

I looked at him and smiled, "Whatever you say, just let me know if either of you need any help. You can give...Midoriya-Kun? Was that it? Yeah, my number if needed." He nodded with a light Thank you.

I kept smiling while staring at him so he gave me a questioning look, "Oh! I was just thinking about how we met, it was a great day." He smiled as well, "Yes it was young Y/n."

Flashback

I was only 10 years old when I got stuck in (Random city in Japan) because of a snow storm. "This sucks," I complained. "I was promised that after the pictures I was gonna be able to go home to my family and spend some time with my brother Shoto."

My Manager was seated next to me on the couch as she tried to console me, "I'm very sorry Todoroki-Sama, I wish that you were able to go home but all flights are canceled and the door of the building is already blocked with lots of snow."  I continued looking out the window hoping all of the snow would just disappear so I could go home. 

I heard my Manager sigh as she went to talk again but all of the power in the big building had suddenly turned off. I heard a bunch of people scream in panic then I felt my Manager grip onto me tightly, "Don't worry Todoroki-Sama, I'll be right back to find out whats going on so please stay here." I nodded which she couldn't see since it was dark, then she left to talk to some other people.

I was in a very tall skyscraper building and I knew my way around a bit since I do a lot of Photo-shoots here. I grabbed my phone, that Papa only let me have while I was working, and used it as a flashlight while I ventured off.

Why did I go venturing off when I'm suppose to stay put you might ask? Welp I'm hella hungry okay.

So I walked a couple stairs down and got scared a few times by the wind knocking the windows. Once I went down two levels I remembered there being a bunch of sweets on this floor, that my Manager always says I can't have. I hurry while the lights are still out and everyone is distracted to grab a bunch of sweets and book it into one of the unoccupied rooms. I started stuffing my little face with sweets in this nice unoccupied room.

Well the room wasn't unoccupied for long.....

.......

.......

.......

Turns out I ran into All Might's personal dressing room.....

Flashback continues in the next Chippy Chap!

Rock That Halo..............Or Devil Horns Either Works