Chippy Chap 12

Last Time. . . .

I scoffed at her, "Yeah right Fucking Peppermint!" He face went red again as she smiled, "Okay then its settled we'll train by fighting each other now give me your phone so I can put my number in it!"

I reluctantly handed her my phone and she put herself in my phone under Peppermint.

"Text me when you get home so I have your number as well, Kay?" I grunted and walked off. I ended up looking back to see her walking with that damn Half and Half bastard.

Guess I better hurry home so that Old Hag will shut it. . . . and I can text her.

Now. . . . .

It's been a couple days and my father has me training with Sho but tomorrow was finally the day Bakugou-Kun and I were going to hang out!

I woke up perkier than ever, I walked downstairs and greeted my family, "Good Morning everyone, isn't it such a nice day out!" I smiled at them

They all looked at me in shock.

Shoto was the first to speak, "Uh Fuyumi I think Y/n is being possessed by a spirit." I giggled at him, "I am not Sho I'm just in a really good mood and nothing can change that!" I smiled at him.

"I wouldn't say that yet Father wants to see you at his office." Natsu said. I groaned in frustration, "Guess I'll go take a shower than go there."

******

Knock      Knock

"Come in." I heard through the door. I walked in and saw my Father sitting at his desk doing paperwork, "Y/n I'm glad you could make it, I want to discuss some things with you." I nodded at him then sat in a seat across from him.

"As you know the sports festival is going to begin and I know that your brother is planning on not using his fire so I want you to get him to use it." He said.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously, "Well Papa I don't think that's a good idea I-"

"Are you saying you won't do it?" He spoke harshly.

"I mean-" I was cut off again but this time he slammed his fist onto the desk causing me to flinch.

I looked at his face that was full of anger, "I think I have been extremely lenient with you Y/n. You told everyone how you aren't engaged to Rito, You go around kissing boys, and now you have the audacity to tell me no!" He yelled at me causing me to coward down into my chair. 

I spoke meekly, "I-It's true that you have been kind to me Father but I don't think Shoto will use his fire just because I talk to him."

He groaned in frustration, "Just like your mother you can't follow simple orders and both so weak. You can leave now." He wave me off.

Todoroki's Twin Sister *BNHA*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara