Chippy Chap 18

Last Time. . . . 

I heard a chuckle, "If you need explosions then I'm the best person for the job." I turned my head to the side so I could see Katsuki, "What's wrong Peppermint?" He asked as he sat next to me.

I sighed at him, "I just have to much on my mind Katsuki." I put my face into my arms.

I felt Katsuki grab my hand and held it as I looked at him. He placed his head on the table to he was at eye level with me, "Tell me about it."

Now. . . .

"UP NOW IS Y/N TODOROKI THE GIRL WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE FROM CLASS 1-A VERSUS TENYA IIDA THE MAN FAST AS LIGHT!"

I walked onto the stage confident in myself, I looked up in the stands to see Katsuki smirking at me, I remembered our conversation as I got into my fighting stance.

I stared at Tenya-Kun as I heard our conversation in my head repeat.

"Katsuki there's so much in my head but I guess what I'm most worried about right now is proving myself and well our relationship." 

"START!" Tenya-Kun came zooming at me but I quickly dodged. 

"Well proving yourself is easy, just kick their ass. Anyways what the fuck is wrong with us?"

I ran toward him using my fire, I aimed for his engines so I can cause them to malfunction like I did in the team battles.

"I just. . . I think we might be going to fast."

He dodged my attack and we ended up back at square one.

"If you think we're going to fast then tell me I'll slow down, Got it?"

I stared him down as I took my jacket off, "You know Tenya-Kun, I love the fact that I wore fire proof clothes." I smirked at him as I used my fire on my jacket causing smoke to cover the stage.

"Got it*Giggle* but make sure you keep giving me cuddles and kisses"

"WE CAN'T SEE ANYTHING" Yelled Present Mic-Sensei. I kept using my fire as I walked backwards towards the edge so I could lure him since all he can see is my light through the smoke.

"*Smirk* of course Peppermint."

I heard him zoom towards me so I threw my jacket at his face then I bent down using my fire at his engines to make him slower. 

"Can you um kiss me, you know for good luck?" 

I grabbed his arm as I used my leg to trip him, I then flipped him over making his feet land out of bounds.

"Come here Peppermint" *Kisses and Y/n giggles*

"Y/N TODOROKI WINS!" I held my hand out for Tenya-Kun to grab which he did with a smile.

******

I ran back up to the stands but before I could even reach them Katsuki was waiting for me in the hall which made my face red, "See I fucking told you that you could do it Peppermint," I smiled at him as I skipped towards him.

"You were right like normal Katsuki," I said praising his ego, "Fucking Right!" He yelled back in a proud voice. He grabbed my hand making my face go even more red as he dragged me to the stands so we could sit and watch the other matches.

*****

We watched a couple matches and it was about to be Kiri-Kun versus Kiri-Kun 2.0. I was relaxing on Katsuki , of course my face was red, as he watched the battles intently. As I was laying there I heard a voice call for me, "Oi, Peppermint." I hummed at him so he knew I heard him, "I need you to get off me so I can prepare for my match." 

I sighed as I got off him stretching, "Want me to come with you?" I asked he nodded as he kept walking making me have to catch up to him.

We walked into the room and Katsuki was stretching in silence, it wasn't that comfortable silence like we normally have, this silence made me feel like I was suffocating. Something was off about Katsuki and it was making my thoughts wander.

'What if he likes Uraraka-Chan in a romantic way so he's nervous about fighting her? NO! Don't think that way, Katsuki would never!' I looked at Katsuki who was staring at his hands with a red face, 'HE DOES LIKE HER DOESN'T HE!!!!! Y/N STOP THIS MADNESS!'

I sighed catching Katsuki's attention, "What's wrong?" I looked at him with a red face, "N-nothing!" He looked at me confused.

"OCHACO URARAKA AND KATSUKI BAKUGOU PLEASE GO TO THE STAGE GATES!" I heard over the intercoms.

I stood from my seat, "Well I'm going to be rooting for in the stands so make sure to win." I said to Katsuki as I started walking out but he grabbed my wrist before I could make it to the door.

I looked at him confused with a red face as he smirked at me, "Well don't I get a 'good luck' Kiss?" I went even redder as I nodded at him.

I closed my eyes as I saw him start to move closer to me, then I felt his warm lips on my own making me melt into the kiss. He parted from the kiss first with a even bigger smirk, "Guess I gotta go kick some ass, don't worry it won't be long." He said as he left me a blushing mess.

I stumbled back to my seat still beat red from the 'Action' that just took place.

'Why am I more affected by him this time? Maybe because I was jealous about him and Uraraka-Chan?' I was lost in thought until Mina scared me out.

"Hey Y/n! Why's your face so red Huh?" She said like she knew what happened as she got closer to me.

"N-N-No Reason!" I yelled at her covering my face from her.

She giggled at me as she sat next to me.

We watched the battle between Katsuki and Uraraka-Chan go on. She was attacking him nonstop while Katsuki was countering using his explosions. Some idiot was talking crap but when I went to yell at him Aizawa-Sensei told him off which was good. My classmates however we talking how Katsuki should go easy on her.

"Like I always suspected, Bakugou-Kun is a total sadist." I glared at them as they continued.

"Why should he go easy on her?!" I yelled at them causing them to look at me in shock. I scoffed at them, "I don't care who I go up against, I'm going to give it my all no matter what."

Momo-Chan spoke up, "What if you go against Todoroki-Kun or Bakugou-Kun." 

I smirked at her with a deadly aura, "I will crush them both in the ring, I won't go easy on anyone because right now. ." I stood at the edge of the railing so I could see the match better, "we're all enemies."

We all continued watching the fight as Uraraka-Chan caused a meteor shower but Katsuki caused a big blast to make them go away. Uraraka-Chan tried getting up but she collapsed on the floor making Katsuki the winner.

I watched Katsuki grab Uraraka-Chan's jacket then walk in the direction she went, I was very confused by this action.

I waited for Katsuki to turn up and once he did people started talking to him how he proclaimed the bad guy. "What took you so long Katsuki?" I asked.

He looked at me bored, "Had something to take care of." He simply stated.

"I can't believe you used such big explosions on a frail girl!" Kaminari-Kun said.

I rolled my eyes as Katsuki sat next to me, but this next line that he muttered to himself worried me, "What part of her was frail?" He looked the other way from me which made me worry even more.

'Maybe. . . . he does like her?' I thought to myself.

"I'll be back," I stated as I walked off without another word.

Rock That Halo..............Or Devil Horns Either Works

Todoroki's Twin Sister *BNHA*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें