Chippy Chap 7

Last time. . . .

"Recovery Girl I'm fine really I've gotten way worst injuries just from walking! You know how clumsy I am!" Y/n-Chan said

The old healer rolled her eyes at her, "Yes I know dear but you also are a model, just think what your agent would say about this." Y/n-Chan rolled her eyes at her than laid back onto the bed closing her eyes.

I just sat here quietly looking at the beautiful girl next to me who I now ruined the chances of ever being close to.

Now. . . .

Y/n perked up from the couch when she heard the front door close to reveal her Papa, "Papa! You're home!" she ran up giving him a hug.

He looked at her with an questionable look, "Why are you up this late Princess? It's already midnight." She smiled at him and said in a perky voice, "I was waiting for you of course!"

He looked down at his little girl and even in the dark he could see her big puffy eyes which he could only guess was from crying, "Why were you crying Princess?" He picked her up then walked her to the couch sitting her down on his lap.

"Well. . ." She trailed off looking at the floor in defeat.

"You can tell me, don't worry." He said in a reassuring voice.

She continued looking at the floor with tears in her eyes and a shaky voice, "w-w-why does m-mommy h. . .hate me. . . .?"

He plainly stated , "Well that's easy because she doesn't."

"YES SHE DOES!" Y/n yelled, "She. . . She said it was my fault Papa. . . It's all my fault. . . I got Sho hurt because I made her crazy." tears were streaming down her face and she couldn't stop hiccuping from her trying to stop the tears.

Enji didn't know what to do with the emotional girl in front of him, Rei was always better with the kids so he was clueless on how to make her feel better, so he just hugged her.

She started sobbing uncontrollably, but between her sobs she said, "I'm so sorry Papa, It's all my fault."

.

.

"h--"

.

"hey dumb ass"

.

.

"Hey Dumb Ass Wake Up!" I jolted up from Bakugou-Kun's screaming.

"What the Fuck man I barely get sleep as is." I retorted back to him. He stood there looking at my face for a moment, "What boomer?" I said.

He brought his hand up to my face then wiped something wet from both my cheeks, "You were crying in your sleep dumb ass."

My face turned a bright red as I smacked his hand away and looked down at the floor, "I don't cry boomer so fuck off." I kept looking away until he sat down on the bed with me. "Don't say anything I'm still mad at you. . ."

I felt him get off the bed, "Whatever."

I looked at him about to walk away but remembered I wanted to ask Kiri-Kun if he'd go with me but Bakugou-Kun might be better for this job. I grabbed his shirt and smirked at him when he looked at me, "I might have a way for you to make it up to me." 

He glared at me and started growling, "Why the fuck would I have to make it up to you, I don't care if you're mad at me or not Dumb Ass."

I rolled my eyes then started walking out of the room, "Whatever, lunch is coming up so lets go eat before the group thinks you killed me."

We were all eating lunch and I explained how I was asleep for like the whole time.

Mina started wiggling her eyebrows, "So did you guys do anything in the nurses room?" 

Bakugou-Kun and I looked at all of their faces in confusion, "I for one slept but I don't know what Bakugou-Kun was doing that whole time." I plainly said.

Bakugou-Kun glared at them making them change the subject.

I remembered the question for Kiri-Kun, "Hey Kiri, are you busy tonight?"

"OHHHHHHH I thought it was Bakugou-Kun" Everyone yelled.

"Yeah I am Y/n-Chan why what's up?" He questioned.

I sighed and looked at Kiri-Kun, "Well I wanna ask a favor from you, I kinda have a photo shoot after school and well. . .It's kinda gonna be awkward for me to ask," He nodded for me to continue, "Will you pretend to be my boyfriend for like 3 hours?"

Everyone's mouths dropped

Kiri-Kun's face turned very red, "W-w-Well I don't know about that Y/n-Chan!"

Denki-Kun scooted closer to me, "Don't worry babe I'll be your boyfriend for real."

I laughed at Denki-Kun, "Yeah right, but I guess I don't mind you being my fake one as long as you don't go over board." He started pumping his fist like he succeeded in life.

"But," I looked at Mina as she spoke, "Why do you even need a fake boyfriend for work Y/n?"

I sighed at her then said, "Well there's this other model that works at my agency and he gets very touchy with me. Whenever I do a shoot with him he's always grabbing my Ass and trying to get me to kiss him and stuff. I always threaten him and sometimes punch him but it's really no use so I'm hoping this will work!" I ended the sentence determined.

Bakugou-Kun had been sitting next to me very silently until I heard him murmur, "I'm gonna kill that bastard." I laugh at him, "Oh yeah?" I questioned. 

He looked at me clearly caught so I leaned closer to him leaning on my hand, "So Bakugou-Kun, wanna be my Boyfriend for the day?" I smiled brightly at him.

He rolled his eyes then looked at his food, "Whatever but you gotta buy me dinner."

I smiled really big then hugged him, "Thanks Bakugou-Kun!! I'm so happy you're going with me! Sorry Denki-Kun."

I looked at Denki-Kun who looked defeated and wanted to cry, "It's okay Y/n-Chan, maybe some other time. . ."

"No." Bakugou-Kun stated, I looked at Bakugou-Kun who made Denki-Kun cry when he told him no. I just kept laughing because everything was just so funny.

'What is this feeling?' I thought to myself. 

Everyone was still yelling and laughing but lately I feel like someone has been watching my every move, I kept looking around me to find whoever it was but I couldn't.

"Y/n? You okay there?" Mina said which snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded then kept eating my food.

'Welp lets hope it's nothing'

A/N: Not much but here you go

Rock That Halo..............Or Devil Horns Either Works