Chippy Chap 13

Last Time. . . . .

I looked at my outfit in the mirror

'This is gonna end badly isn't it?'

Now. . . . .

I looked out the door and saw Bakugou-Kun walking towards what I presume is his room, "Pssh." He looked at me confused, "Can I borrow a shirt or a hoodie?" 

"Why the hell would I do that?!" He said in a more hushed voice.

I felt my face heat up, "If you don't you'll have to see what your Mom is making me wear. I don't mind wearing something like this since this is what I'm use to wearing but I don't think I'm okay with showing this much skin around a boy." 

He looked at me questionably then a smirk appeared on his face, "Oh? What are you wearing that is making your face turn so red?" He walked towards me and leaned against the bathroom door frame making me even more red.

'How is he so HOT!' I mentally screamed.

"I-uh-I'm w-wearing c-clothes or s-s-something" I stuttered uncontrollably.

He grabbed my chin with his finger and thumb lifting my head up to look at him, "What kind of clothes, Peppermint?"

That's what set me off, I pushed him and slammed the bathroom door and allowed myself to fall to the floor my tomato face hidden in my hands. I yelled through the door, "Please let me borrow a Kiss, I mean Chest, I MEAN SHIRT!"

I heard laughing from the other side growing distant. I then heard knocking on the door so I opened it hoping it was Mitsuki-Senpai but it was Bakugou-Kun. "I left a hoodie out on my bed you can wear so get out so I can shower unless you wanna watch." My face heated up again as I numbly walked to his bedroom. 

I felt his eyes on me so I looked at him with a glare, "Take a picture it lasts longer perv," this time his face went red as he closed the bathroom door. 

I walked into his bedroom and was shocked to see his room clean. I looked at the hoodie he left out and it was a bigger hoodie that was two different colors, I threw the hoodie over my current clothes and automatically was enveloped in Bakugou-Kun's scent.

'Caramel and cologne hmm'

I looked around his room in awe, "He really likes All Might," I said to myself while looking around at the All Might stuff posters. I plopped down on his bed and decided to text Mina.

(Do you like the messages pictures or should I write them?)

I groaned as she stopped reading my messages.

'Mina you were suppose to help me UGH!'

I laid down on the bed just staring at the ceiling. "I can't believe how hot he is." I muttered to myself but a little birdie heard me.