Chippy Chap 10

Author Note! The picture above is her current hero costume!

Last Time. . . . . 

"Hey guys whats all the noise about?" She spoke to the class but they turned their heads. "What?" she questioned as Midoriya-Kun handed her his phone. I watched my little sister watch in horror as she clearly was trying not to cry. "Well. . . . .okay then." She meekly responded as she handed back the phone.

Aizawa-Sensei looked at us, "We're here."

With that we all exited the bus in complete silence. . . . .

Now. . . . . 

Y/n POV

As we all got out the bus we were met with Thirteen-Sensei the rescue hero but I was to distracted by the news report to even listen. It feels like I'm moving in slow motion and everything around me is just a blur. Next thing I knew we were inside the building listening to Thirteen-Sensei talking and talking and talking. 

'Ugh can we just get to it I wanna burn some things'

"Stay back!" I looked at Aizawa-Sensei who was getting suited up for battle. I then looked at the fountain where a bunch of villains were coming out of a portal looking creepy and shit.

'Welp Yagi didn't tell me about this so I'm gonna guess this is real.'

"This is real, those are villains." Aizawa-Sensei continued.

Everyone started getting ready to leave as Aizawa- Sensei and Thirteen-Sensei instructed when a big portal dude showed up. 

"Hello we are the League of Villains and we are here for official business with All Might. Lastly we would like to speak to Y/n Todoroki alone." 

I looked at the polite portal floating thing in confusion, "Why do you need to speak to me alone?" 

"Well we have a propitiation for you."

I covered my body as we all started running out, "I don't wanna be anyone's sex slave so I'm good!" 

He then blocked us from leaving by making us spread out through USJ.

I fell out the portal in a barrel roll and was greeted by a bunch of low life villains, "You bitches ready because I've been itching for a fight all week." I quickly but efficiency defeated the villains leaving one conscious for me to question, "Why does the League of whoever want me?"

The villain looked petrified, "P-p-p-please I'm just suppose to keep you occupied I don't know anything."

I went to continue questioning him when a man with blue hair and hands all over him came walking through a portal. "Hello Y/n-Chan, I am Tomura. I want to invite you to join the League of Villains." 

I looked at him like he was crazy, "Why on Earth would I do that?" 

He smirked at me, "Well firstly, we can help you prove to Endeavor that you're more than an housewife, secondly we can get you out of this marriage with that pervert, lastly we won't leave you after hearing lies on the internet like a certain rage bomb." I was shocked that he knew so much about me and even knows about Bakugou-Kun.

I smirked at him, "You've got my attention so what does this 'League of Villains' even do?" I began to look around me to see if I could escape.

"You can quit looking for an escape, since there isn't any." I rolled my eyes at him. He began getting closer to me so I got into a defensive stance, I closed my eyes but opened them after feeling a hand on my cheek. I was now looking him in the eyes since he apparently took off the hand, "Listen Y/n-Chan I'm not going to hurt you I've always been a fan of yours so I'm trying to help you if you want to join me then just walk through the portal."