Chippy Chap 26

Last Time. . . .

"Uh Katsuki why are you in my room?" I asked as I looked down at myself, the only thing covering my body was a towel.

He looked at me with a smirk, "I was waiting for you," His voice dropped down to a husky tone as he said, "Peppermint." making my mouth run dry and my face turn redder then Kirishima's hair.

Now. . . .

I stood there in my towel while Katsuki circled me like a vulture hunting it's pray, my face remained a darker shade of red then Kirishima-Kun's hair. I swallowed up the last bit of courage I had before I meekly said, "Hey Katsuki, can you get out so I can, you know, g-get dressed?" I asked.

I heard a slight click of his tongue as he stopped just meters in front of me, "I don't know Peppermint, should I allow that?" he said in a deep tone and had a smirk plastered on his face.

I looked at him confused, "Um, did you just say allow  me?" I asked in a sweet tone to cover up my new found irritation.

He grabbed me by my face and his smirk grew even bigger, "Trust me Peppermint, you're not going anywhere unless I give you permission." I was beyond irritated at this point.

I pushed Katsuki's arm away from me then proceeded to try to get my clothes but he stopped me once again by grabbing onto me from my back. "Peppermint, did I give you permission?" He whispered into my ear allowing me to feel his breath on my bare neck.

My face couldn't handle anymore heat at this point so I, desperately needing out of this situation, grabbed the pair of underwear in front of me just before I turned around and pushed Katsuki onto the bed. I ran out the room leaving Katsuki confused as I ran into his room locking the door.

'If I can't wear my clothes then I'll just wear his!' I thought with a smirk on my face as I slipped on my underwear.

I started rummaging through his closet looking for clothes, I heard some banging start to occur and Katsuki yelling from the door so I knew I needed to move fast.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR PEPPERMINT! DON'T MAKE ME BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled making me giggle as I threw on one of his shirts and was now putting on a pair of sweat pants.

"I SWEAR IF YOU BREAK ANOTHER DOOR KATSUKI I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS! ALSO BE NICE TO THAT ANGEL UP THERE YOU ARROGANT BRAT!" I heard Mitsuki yell making me laugh even more.

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" He yelled back in even more anger. He started banging onto the door even louder, "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!"

I giggled at his anger as I was now fully dress besides wearing a Bra. I wore a smirk on my face as I slowly unlocked the door and opened it.

I looked up at Katsuki's red face probably from the fact that I was wearing his clothing which made me just want to tease him more, "Sorry Katsuki but since you didn't give me permission to wear my clothes I decided to wear yours." I said with an innocent face like I didn't know what I was doing.

He was speechless as he just continued to stare at me in his clothing that was extremely baggy on me. I just kept smiling until Mitsuki and Masaru came walking up the stairs, "OMG Y/n! You look adorable!" She yelled as she came up to me with a bright smile and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you Mitsuki, there was a problem when I went to put my clothes on so Katsuki aLLoWeD me to wear his." I said making sure Katsuki heard the irritation in the word Allowed.

Mitsuki laughed, "I see where this is going." She said with a smirk, "Make sure you keep this brat in check!" she said smacking Katsuki back to reality.