Chippy Chap 6

Last Time. . . 

"Kacchan! Oh my goodness that's amazing!" I laughed.

"W-W-What?"

"It's just that I could see his face if I called him that! He would be SO angry!" I laughed a bit more but was cut off by All Might telling us it was time. "Okay Deku-Kun, let's do this!"

We both walked into the big building ready to win this battle.

Now. . . 

(At first you wore a skirt with leggings underneath but later you wear shorts with leggings instead because it's more practical)

I looked at Deku-Kun who was now focused but still looked very nervous, "Deku-Kun, I think I can distract 'Kacchan' *Snort* while you go find the bomb. He seems like the type to run into battle without his partner since he's not very cooperative." Deku-Kun quickly shook his head no. "No?" I questioned.

He kept looking around while talking to me, "Kacchan will go after me first and keep going after me until the end so it might be best if you find the weapon, stop Sero-Kun, then touch the weapon so we can win." 

I looked at Deku-Kun with concern since I honestly don't think he can handle himself and he still doesn't know how to use One For All yet. "Deku-Kun are you su-"

BOOM!

Just then Bakugou-Kun burst through the wall with an explosion. Deku-Kun ended up pushing me out of the way but we both still got hit. I heard Deku-Kun yell for me to find the bomb so I did without thinking.

I ran down a few halls while hearing Bakugou-Kun yelling, I kept looking for the weapon and after running up a few stairs I found it surrounded and hanging by tape.

'How am I going to do this without hurting Sero-Kun?' I thought, 'I can freeze him to the floor up to his arms so he can't use his quirk then unfreeze him after I touch the weapon'. 

Let's just say it wasn't that easy...

I started with my plan but he kept using his tape to keep him from the ground, I'm not great with my ice like Sho but I don't want to use my fire at the same time. I tried just to get close to the bomb to win but every time I did he would try to stick me so I used that to my advantage. I let him stick my right arm then I froze the tape all the way to his arms. 

"How do you like that?" I smirked at him. 

I went to attack again but then I heard Deku-Kun over the ear piece, "Y/n-Chan I'm right underneath you running from Kacchan, How are you doing with the bomb?"

"I'm almost there Sero-Kun is putting up a better fight than I expected. Are you harmed?"

"I'm alright don't worry Y/n-Chan."

"Kay let me know if you need me!"

I went to got back to fighting Sero-Kun who was trying to get rid of the Ice from his arm when I heard All Might saying, "Don't Do It You'll Kill Him!"

With that I didn't even think I jumped out the window getting cut up from the glass then grabbing the broken window ledge, cutting my hands even more, to kick into the bottom window. When I jumped through I saw Bakugou-Kun pulling a pin from his right Grenade, "MOVE DEKU!" I pushed Deku-Kun out of the way then make a wall of ice to stop the explosion but it didn't work and I went flying into a wall. 

"Y/n-Chan!" I heard Deku-Kun yell. He ran up to me, "Are you okay?!" I nodded.

"Are you okay Deku-Kun? I don't know if I would have forgiven myself for letting you get hurt," He nodded as well and smiled at me which I returned.

I began to stand up while giving Bakugou-Kun the death glare, "Whats wrong with *Cough* you?" I asked in an emotionless voice.

Bakugou-Kun just glared at me as he moved towards me, "What did you say half & half?"

I was fully stood up now with my bruised and cut up body glaring at him, "I said whats wrong with you? Even if you're playing as the Villain you don't need to kill anyone. THIS IS AN EXERCISE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I then felt a couple tears falling down my face which I quickly wiped and put a stop to. 'Bitch I don't cry Wtf?' while still looking at the ground I said, "You could have killed an innocent kid and if this was real," I looked him dead in the eyes, "I would have arrested you myself baka."

I looked at Deku-Kun and motioned for him to find the bomb, then threw an ice hill at Bakugou-Kun. He dodged swiftly but was still not attacking. I looked at him confused, "What?" with that he started to attack.

We were going back and forth with punches and quirk attacks but didn't get to big of hits on each other, it wasn't long before Deku-Kun and I won.

I walked out the building and immediately hugged Deku-Kun, "We did it Deku-Kun! Great job!" I congratulated him, he hugged me back and congratulated me as well.

I guess I gave Bakugou-Kun a lot more cuts than I thought since both him and I were sent to Recovery Girl.

'Out of everyone I get stuck with him?'

Katsuki's POV

'I can't believe she cried, what kind of weakling is she?'

I then thought back on how she took the hit for Deku and how she jumped through a window to do it.

'Whatever that doesn't change anything!'

I look over at her smiling at Recovery girl with that barely visible smile I've grown so fawn to.

"Recovery Girl I'm fine really I've gotten way worst injuries just from walking! You know how clumsy I am!" Y/n-Chan said

The old healer rolled her eyes at her, "Yes I know dear but you also are a model, just think what your agent would say about this." Y/n-Chan rolled her eyes at her than laid back onto the bed closing her eyes. 

I just sat here quietly looking at the beautiful girl next to me who I now ruined the chances of ever being close to.

A/N: Sorry for not posting this is literally the first day I got off work in 3 WEEKS! Ugh :( I hope you liked it, comment and vote to let me know love ya!

Rock That Halo..............Or Devil Horns Either Works