Chippy Chap 5

Last Time...

[N/n]
Sure I'll meet you there at 7, sound good?

[Pinky]
YEP! Well meet you there N/n!

I went through my other text messages that I had messed that were mainly from my Manager and co-workers. After going through my phone I went to sleep all curled up in my bed but I had an uneasy feeling that I was being watched before I fell asleep.

Now...

Y/N POV

I woke up earlier than usual so I can get to the cafe early to drink some coffee there. I figured I should tell Fuyumi that I was leaving without Sho so she'd have to be the one to tell him. I got dressed then headed to the cafe.

*****

I got a F/C/D  (Favorite Coffee Drink) and sat down at a nearby booth. it was currently 6:40 and no one had shown up yet because let's face it who in their right mind wakes up this early. As I was sipping my coffee an angry Porcupine slammed his drink down then sat in front of me.

I decided to try to make good conversation, "Good Morning Bakugou-Kun, how has your morning been?" He just grunted in response which kinda irked me but I just kept drinking my coffee.

"Whatever, why are you here this fucking early damn IcyHot?" I looked at him and said, "Because I fucking can." I rolled my eyes when I saw him getting angry with me.

"Hey Y/n, Hey Bakugou!" I looked over and saw Mina running over to us then jumped on the seat next to me giving me a big hug. "Hello Mina, I'm glad that you got here alright." I responded as she was still hugging me while Bakugou-Kun just grunted.

"I'm so glad to see you Y/n!" Mina said in a happy manner.

It took about 20 minutes until everyone else showed up and Mina in that time started styling my hair in a bunch of different ways as I talked to everyone.

"Okay should we head out?" I questioned.

"NO! I'm almost done Y/n this is the last style I'm doing!" I nodded and waited for her to finish. "There I'm done! Let's go!" We got up and started walking while the boys were talking about something in the back, Mina and I were talking about what this so called crush was.

"Sooooo Y/n.......Do ya like anyone in our class?" I nodded in agreement, "Oh really! Who?!" She replied very excitedly.

"Well I like almost everyone in our class, they're all really nice besides Bakugou-Kun."

"Y/nnnnnnnn" She whined.

"Yes?" I replied a bit confused.

"That's not what I mean. I mean do you like anyone romantically?" I shook my head to say no.

"I'm not suppose to like anyone Romantically because of work and my Father." Mina went to say something but then we heard Bakugou-Kun yelling.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN SHITTY HAIR!!!" I looked back at the four boys who were all laughing besides Bakugou-Kun.

"Is everything okay?" I asked 

I then saw Bakugou-Kun's face turn a shade of red which made me a bit considered for his well being, "Bakugou-Kun? Are you feeling okay? Your face is red

I then saw Bakugou-Kun's face turn a shade of red which made me a bit considered for his well being, "Bakugou-Kun? Are you feeling okay? Your face is red." 

"OHHHHHHHHHH!" Everyone replied even Mina.

"I'm confused?" I said while watching everyone freak out over whatever was happening. Bakugou-Kun started walking past them and grabbed my arm in the process, "Fuck them, we're going to be late IcyHot so hurry the fuck up!" I nodded and walked while being dragged by him. Everyone ended up catching up to us as they kept laughing.

*****

We finally got to the school and I saw Sho waiting by the gate for me, but something looked a bit off about him he looked....pissed. I grabbed my arm from Bakugou-Kun and ran up to Sho, "Hey Sho! I'm sorry about not walking with you this morning." I smiled at him.

"It's fine, did you have fun at least?" I nodded and watched everyone walk into the building. "We should go so we're not late." I nodded again and we walked into the school building. 

***** 

I'm going to skip the whole intro to the battle and stuff since I'm a lazy writer lol

It's Deku-Kun and I against Bakugou-Kun and Sero-Kun.

I walked over to Deku-Kun, "Hey Deku-Kun, looks like we're on the same team." I stood next to the sweating boy next to me, "Um, Deku-Kun? Are you okay there, you're sweating through your costume." 

He laughed nervously, "Yeah I'm okay it's just that we're going against Kacchan so."

"Kacchan! Oh my goodness that's amazing!" I laughed.

"W-W-What?"

"It's just that I could see his face if I called him that! He would be SO angry!" I laughed a bit more but was cut off by All Might telling us it was time. "Okay Deku-Kun, let's do this!"

We both walked into the big building ready to win this battle.

A/N: Sorry for short Chippy Chap!

Rock That Halo..............Or Devil Horns Either Works