Chippy Chap 15

Last Time. . . .

I looked at him and could tell he was mad but I wasn't gonna let that spoil my mood, I was beaming with confidence and happiness.

"Hey Katsuki that was amazing right! We placed in the top 5! We're amazing!" I was smiling from ear to ear and my hand up in the air waiting for a high five, "You gonna leave me hanging?" I laughed as he put his hand to mine but instead of slapping it he connected our hands.

"Katsuki that's not how-" My sentence was cut off by Katsuki kissing me on the lips. . .

Now. . . .

Katsuki POV

I just got through the course and I was panting from exhaustion, "Damn Deku." I said to myself. I looked up to see Y/n patting his head making me even angrier.

'I'm gonna show that damn nerd not to go by her!'

I watched Y/n start heading towards me then everything seemed like it was in slow motion as her long, pulled back hair swayed back and forth. "Hey Katsuki that was amazing right! We're amazing!" She said.

I looked at her as she raised her arm up for a high five. I could see the confidence in her smile, I could see the glistening on her face from the sweat, and I could see loose strands that had fallen from her pony tail.

'So fucking irresistible' I thought.

"You gonna leave me hanging?" She laughed so I brought my hand up to hers but instead of giving her a high five I intertwined our fingers together.

"Katsuki that's not how-" I caught off her sentence by kissing her.

 I could feel her soft lips just like the time before, oh how I missed this. . .

Y/n POV!

I felt Katsuki kissing me and without even thinking I kissed him back, he was the first to pull away from the kiss.

"W-w-w-w-w-ww-" I couldn't even form words as I covered my tomato face.

Katsuki smirked at me, "I couldn't help myself."

'Katsuki Kissed me! Someone pinch me I think I'm dreaming!' I thought.

"Get away from her." I looked at Shoto as he walked up to Katsuki pushing him away from me.

Katsuki growled, "Who the fuck do you think you are!"

Shoto monotonely said, "I'm her brother. She doesn't need you distracting her and haven't I told you already to stay away from her?"

Katsuki was pissed, "The fuck you say you damn half and half bastard! You wanna go!" 

Before it could go further I stood between the both of them, "Listen guys you can fight later maybe when not millions of people are watching." I smiled at the camera innocently.

Katsuki scoffed and Shoto gripped my arm, "Fine but you're coming with me." Shoto angrily said as he dragged me off.

CAVALRY BATTLE!

We now have 15 minutes to find partners, "Oi Peppermint!" I looked at Katsuki, "Join my team." I was gladly going to join his group but All Might was stuck in my head. 

I looked at Midoriya-Kun being isolated by everyone and felt guilty, "Thanks for the offer Katsuki but I think I'm gonna join Midoriya-Kun's team." I started walking towards Midoriya-Kun but Katsuki grabbed my arm pulling me back, "You're really gonna chose that fucking Nerd over me?!" 

I looked at Katsuki and could tell he was a bit hurt but no matter what I promised All Might I would help, "I'm sorry Katsuki but he's isolated and I feel bad for him. I'll meet with you after the battle." with that I walked away.