Chippy Chap 16

Last Time. . . . 

"TIMES UP!" Present Mic-Sensei yelled.

I sighed in relief as Katsuki face planted to the floor.

I turned to my team giving them a huge hug, "WE DID IT!" I yelled as we all continued our group hug and Dark Shadow rubbing into my cheek.

"Yes we did, Thank you all!" Midoriya-Kun said while crying making us wet.

Now. . . .

I went looking for Katsuki or Shoto since they both suddenly disappeared until I found Katsuki leaning against a wall. I walked up to him but as I got closer he motioned for me to be quiet so I did and stood next to him.

"I was overwhelmed," That sounds like Shoto, "It made me break a promise I made a long time ago to both myself and Y/n." There was a long pause, "Nobody felt it but I could sense your true power, it reminded me of something. . . experiencing All Might's Quirk."

"Oh yeah? okay. Is that all?" Fuck is that Midoriya-Kun!

"I'm saying the power coming from you felt the same as All Might's. Midoriya-Kun tell me, are you really All Might's secret love child or something?"

I covered my mouth trying to stifle my giggles causing Katsuki to glare at me.

Midoriya-Kun started panicking, "No, no way that's not it at all, but I guess if I was I'd probably say I wasn't so you probably won't believe me no matter what, I bet. Anyways I promise you got the wrong idea! And. . . .Why would you even think that about me?"

"That's not it at all is interesting wording, it suggest there is something between you two that you're not suppose to talk about." Shoto said in a monotone voice.

"Uhhhhh"

'Shoto can be to smart sometimes.'

"Mine and Y/n's Father is is the hero Endeavor, you must have heard of him which means you're aware he's the number-two Hero. That means if you're connected to the number-one Hero All Might in some way, that would mean, that would mean I have even more reason to beat you."

I looked down worried for both of them, 'Shoto and Midoriya are both going to push themselves.' 

Shoto continued, "My old man is ambitious and he aims for the top, he used his power to make a name for himself as a Hero but he was never able to best All Might so the Symbol of Peace is living proof his failure. He's still at it though, trying to take down All Might, one way or another."

"I'm not really sure what you're getting at what are you trying to tell me Todoroki-Kun?" Midoriya-Kun said.

"Have you ever heard of Quirk Marriages? They became a problem in the beginning of the generations when Superpowers became widespread. Many only sought out powerful mates for strong children while others were forced into it. My Father even has people he plans to do a Quirk marriage with Y/n already."

Katsuki looked at me as I dug my nails into my arm from anger.

"My Father not only has a rich history of accomplishments but also has plenty of money to throw at his problems. He bought my Mother's relatives to get his hands on her Quirk and now he's using me to surpass All Might. It's so annoying and I refuse to be a tool for that scumbag. Y/n is the complete opposite of me, all she wants is to prove she's stronger and is worth being a tool for that scumbag." He said.

I was getting pissed by the second by him telling this kid our whole life fucking story without even knowing him, "I'm gonna kill him. . ." I muttered to myself.