Chippy Chap 11

Last Time. . . . . .

"Fuck off damn Icy-Hot I'm carrying you since your limping is irritating to me, and anyways I don't fucking hate you so quit thinking that." He had a red tint to his face.

I scoffed at him, "Well you said you did so I figured you did." He just grunted in response.

He walked me to the detectives out side and they immediately took me away to Recovery Girl. 

Now. . . . .

I was fully recovered by Recovery Girl and currently was working at a talk show to explain everything. All Might had messaged me earlier about his state and how he can only hold his hero form for an hour so I guess it took a lot out of him. I was kinda worried about school now since I know the annual Sports festival is coming up and I'm gonna have to train extremely hard.

"We now welcome Y/n Todoroki!" I walked on stage and sat on the couch next to the talk show host smiling like a complete idiot. "Welcome Y/n! I'm glad to have you on the show!"

I continued smiling, "It's great to be here Adam!"

He smiled then put the picture of me and perv on the screen smiling, "So let's get to the juicy stuff! Is it true you're engaged to Rito your coworker?" 

I laughed, "Of course not Adam! I'm only 15 and I'm studying to become a hero! I mean," I put my left hand up, "Do you see a ring on my finger I think not!"

He then put up the picture of me and Bakugou-Kun kissing making me blush but the makeup wouldn't let people see that, "How about this boy here know as Katsuki Bakugou?"

I giggled sheepishly, "He's just a friend and classmate and this photo is taken out of context!"

Adam turned off the screen and looked at me, "Lastly how was it being in the USJ while it was being attacked?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Honestly it was nerve racking but I appreciate both the teachers and the students for all working together and making it possible for all of us to get home." 

He smiled at the camera, "Well that's all the time we have for today! Adam out!"

******

The next day in class.

"I was just sitting there listening to everyone talking about the USJ thing while I'm thinking about Bakugou-Kun. 

'Awe he's so cute for protecting me and even carrying me! But wait. . . .Does he mean it when he says he doesn't hate me or should I just let him be? I'M CONFUSED ALL MIGHT HELP ME!'

I was brought out of my thoughts when Aizawa was talking about the sports festival. Wait. . . . . I stood up abruptly, "AIZAWA-SENSEI! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!" Everyone laughed.

"Glad you noticed my presence Y/n and I don't know whether to be glad or not that you're back to your normal self." I lowered into my seat giving him a small apology.

He went on talking about the importance of the festival.

"Finally Lunch time!" I said with glee.

"Oi Icy-Hot" both Sho and I looked at Bakugou-Kun but Sho realized he was talking to me when he grabbed my arm and started walking.

"W-Wait! Where are we going?!" I stammered shocked by the sudden contact.

"Huh? Where the fuck do you think we're going?!" He yelled back at me.

I wasn't sure but I wasn't going to question it anymore. We continued walking until we made it to the lunch line.

"Oh lunch! That's were you were taking me!" I giggled.