Chippy Chap 22

Last Time. . . .

I pushed Katsuki off of me, I started moving my hands in front of me nervously, "Look like we have to go get ready for bed, I MEAN READY FOR BATTLE!" I felt like my face was on fire as I ran out of the room leaving Katsuki by himself.

'DAMN THAT HOT BOYFRIEND OF MINE!' I mentally yelled.

Now. . . .

I stood on the stage with a red face as I prepared for our battle, I got into fighting stance.

"BEGIN!"

I watched Katsuki run at me, 'I'll flip him like Midoriya-Kun did in our villain verses hero teams,' I stood prepared as he got closer to me I grabbed his arm then flipped him, I jumped back making sure I was out of his reach. 

'I need to keep him at a distance, if he gets close he can be really deadly. Normally my Ice would be the best thing to keep him at bay but I can't use that.'

"COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING PEPPERMINT!" He yelled as he came flying towards me using his explosions. I used my fire towards him so he was having to dodge and weave.

I wasn't fast enough to block his explosions for long so I took massive explosions to my stomach making me fall on the floor, I made fire come out of my feet making him back off while I flipped over to stand again.

'Fuck my stomach hurts' I hissed.

I kept using my fire at a distance but he kept aiming for my right side.

I took punch after punch, kick after kick, explosion after explosion.

'At this rate I'm going to lose! I'm at a disadvantage since I'm only using my fire and he knows my weakness. He's trying to get me to use my Ice so he's aiming for my right side.'

I started running at him using my flames so I could take back this match. I kept getting hit but I was getting pretty good hits on him as well.

'I need a better plan! What if the bastards right and I can't win!'

I felt like my whole body was on fire, and my head felt so fuzzy.

"You're shaking." I looked at Katsuki, "You're overusing your quirk so why don't you use your Ice and stabilize yourself!" He yelled at me as he ran up and pinned me to the floor.

He was straddling my waist as he held my arms above my head using explosions into my wrist, "USE YOUR ICE!" He screamed!

'He's shaking as well maybe he's reaching his limit!'

I blankly stared at him, "No." I stated as I set my body aflame kicking him away from me. I shakily stood up, "I'm *Pant* going *Pant* To *Pant* Win *cough*" I coughed up some blood in my hand but now wasn't the time to worry about that.

I started running towards him using my fire as he used his explosion against me but before we collided I fell.

"Peppermint!" 

I tried to get up but I couldn't, I started coughing more blood as I tried to stand. I fell back down from coughing, I looked over to see Midnight-Sensei and my Father talking before she ran over, "Y/n can you stand?" She asked.

I tried to stand up but It was to much, 'It feels like my insides are burning!' Midnight looked at me with a sad look, "Katsuki Bakugou wins, Y/n Todoroki is unable to continue." She stated over the microphone.

I tried standing up again, 'I wanna fight, I'm not done!' 

The last thing I remember is Katsuki yelling, "You're not done yet! This isn't a win unless you use your Ice on me! Get the fuck up Peppermint!" He then passed out on the floor before I passed out as well.

*****

I was standing on a suppose podium that's going to lift up onto the field for the award ceremony. I had bandages on my arms and legs and a band-aid on my cheek.

I started rising up and I saw all the people watching me. 

'This sucks I lost and now I have to stand in front of all these people.'

I sighed then looked to my left seeing Katsuki all chained up, I snorted at him, "Why are you chained up!" I started laughing at him making him more mad.

All Might went one by one to give us our medals. He walked up to me with a smile of course, "Young Y/n," He hugged me, "I know you had reasons for not using your Ice even if it caused your win." I nodded sadly but he placed his hand on my cheek, "Even though you lost today it doesn't mean that you have failed."

I smiled at him, "Thank you All Might I appreciate that."

He went to Katsuki and I listened to Katsuki yell at All Might making All Might scared and put the medal into his mouth, I was laughing so hard at this.

*****

A/n: The End Of The Sports Festival!!!! Oml that was way to longggg!

It was the end of the festival and Shoto, my Father, and I were sitting in the car on our way home, "Y/n." I looked at my Father with a cold stare, "When we get home I want you to get ready for training." I nodded as Shoto looked confused.

"What do you mean training Old Man?" Shoto snarled.

Before the Old Man could say anything I butted in, "Shoto it's none of your business, this is between Father and I alone." Shoto looked at me sadly so I looked out the window to avoid his gaze.

****** 

We got home and I went to my room getting changed in flexible clothing then headed to the training room awaiting my Father's arrival.

'I'm already exhausted from the sports festival, this is gonna suck.' I thought as my Father walked in.

Without warning he ran full on punching me in the stomach making me fall to the ground instantly. I coughed trying to keep myself from throwing up, "Do you think it's okay to ignore me Y/n?" He kicked me knowing I can't fight back yet, "Do you think you get to make your own choices?" He then grabbed a fist full of my hair making me look at his face, "Did you think that little boyfriend of yours would save you?" He threw me to the floor with ease, "Get up Y/n and fight." He demanded.

I stood from the ground, once I was fully standing I glared at him, "Do you think I like being told I'm just going to marry someone I don't love so I can pop out babies?" I used my Ice towards him as he melted it with ease, "Do you think I like being told I'm weak!" I said a bit louder this time. I used my Ice again but he still melted it, "DO YOU THINK I'M OKAY KNOWING MY FATHER DOESN'T EVEN LOVE ME!" I used my Ice again but it was a lot bigger than the rest of the hits.

I was getting mad that he was melting them with ease since he didn't have to use as much energy as I did today. "You're worthless." I looked at him shocked with tears trying to form in my eyes, "I wish you were never born since you're worthless anyways."

That's when I lost it. . .

We fought for what seemed like hours but in reality it had only been 10 minutes. Once we finished I was standing on one side of the room bruises all over me and had blood on my shirt and face. My Father on the other hand had some minor bruising and cuts on his arms from my Ice.

We were basically having a stand off but the only problem was I really needed to throw up and my body was about to give out.

He glared at me hatefully, "Now you will leave this house and not come back, I don't want a worthless child like you who can't follow orders living under my roof." He walked out leaving me alone.

I ran to the corner or the room to the trash can and puked my guts out.

'I can't believe he's kicking me out when I won!'

I started to cry as I fell to the floor, "Screw you old man." I said in between sobs.

Rock That Halo..............Or Devil Horns Either Works