Chippy Chap 9

Last Time. . . .

'You've always reminded me that I was replaceable and if I was gone you wouldn't be affected.'

I just walked to my room and got ready for bed, I crawled into bed after my routine. Even with everything happening I just couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, it just felt so. . . right.

'Bakugou-Kun I'm sorry but I don't think we can hang out anymore since my feelings will only get stronger for you.'

Now. . . .

Y/n POV

I was walking to school with Sho who seemed to notice I wasn't in the mood to talk. "Are you okay Y/n? You seem to be really quite today." I just simply nodded.

We had gotten to school and the last person I wanted to see was standing at the front gate.

"AH There's my beautiful Fiance!" Rito-Kun yelled at me so I quickly ran up to him and slammed my hand over his mouth then whispered yelled at him, "What the fuck are you doing here!?"

He moved my hand then smiled at me, "I go to school here now, I'm in the Heroes course."

'Oh Fucking Hell You Better Not Be In My Class!!!'

"I'm in class 1-B" I sighed from relief.

"Well how about this," I spoke perky then with venom I said, "We pretend not to know each other besides work wise so no going and telling people that were 'Engaged'." He laughed nervously at me, "What?" I questioned.

He smiled at me then said, "Wellllll I kinda already told someone because I wanted to get it across to him that he's no longer in the picture." I grabbed his collar, "Who the fuck did you tell?!?!" He smirked again then spoke into my ear, "That fake boyfriend of yours my dear sweet Y/n."

I let go of him then stormed into the school going straight to the classroom. Once I got there the first person I saw was Bakugou-Kun.

"Thank goodness I found you Bakugou-Kun I want to explai-" 

BANG

Before I could finish my sentence he had gotten up and pined me to the wall with his arms trapping me. 

"*Scoff* You know Icy-Hot, You really had me fooled

"*Scoff* You know Icy-Hot, You really had me fooled." I looked at him dumbfounded, "I really thought you weren't like all the rumors about you online but I was Fucking wrong."

I looked at him questioning, "What rumors have you heard about me Bakugou-Kun?"

"I heard about how you're really just a a girl who acts innocent but is really just a slut on the side, aren't you?" 

I felt the tears building up but I know I can't cry right now because he'll think he wins, "That's not true at all if you would just let me explain the-"

"I don't want you to explain." I looked at his eyes and he seemed hurt and murderous, "I just want a whore like you to stay away from me since I don't need someone like you to get in my way."

That's when it happened the tears started streaming down my face from all the anger, all the hurt, and especially from hearing that the boy I like thinks I'm a whore. "Fine.......I'll just leave you alone then." I said coldly.

I wiped my eyes then walked out the door and was met with Sho. He looked at me, "Hey we still have time before class wanna go sit on a bench with me and take a minute before we have to go in?" I nodded my head at him then he escorted me to the bench.

TIME SKIPPY

It had been a couple days and Bakugou-Kun still wouldn't talk to me, every time I try to talk to him he just walks away from me. I just decided to stop talking since what I say doesn't even matter to anyone at this point that even my Teachers started asking if I was okay. I've been keeping myself occupied with work and school to the point where I just can't sleep at all so I'm extremely tired.

Aizawa was talking about a place called USJ where we would be doing rescue training but I just tuned it out. We were all getting on the bus and I listen to Iida-Kun chopping the air talking about placement in the bus. Of course it was an open plan bus so lol he lost to the bus.

"Hey Sho can I sit next to ya?" I asked in a playful way.

He just looked at me mono toned, "Are you gonna drool on me when you fall asleep?"

I scoffed at him, "How do you know I'm gonna fall asleep?"

"Because you always fall asleep in moving vehicles..."

I stood there pouting, "No I don't....."

"Yes you do," he said than patted the seat next to him.

I quickly sat next to him than relaxed in the seat. "Ahh maybe you're right I'm already sleepy," 

Sho just nodded his head than place my head onto his shoulder, "I knew you would."

I slowly fell asleep.......

Shoto POV

Y/n had fallen asleep already which made sense being as her light in her room doesn't turn off anymore which means she isn't sleeping.

DING 
DING
DING
DING

Everyone's phones went off including mine, I picked mine up and saw a message from an unknown number. I opened the message which was a link, I then opened the link to reveal a news video on MeTube. 

I press play

"Breaking News! My name is Alice and we are giving you the newest scoop on Todoroki Y/n. It seems our goodie two shoes has been playing around with love I mean just look at this picture we have of her kissing a boy who we found out to be named Bakugou Katsuki! Then we also have news that our sweet Model is also engaged to Fujiwara Rito who is also a very well known Model. Seems like Y/n has been playing the field as some would say, but others would call her something else if you know what I mean. Well that's todays big news! I'm Alice always here to give you the scoops!"

I looked at the comments and people were already talking about how she's a whore. I looked around the bus and saw others looking at Y/n and gossiping about it, some of the classmates started yelling at Bakugou-Kun about the kiss.

"What's going on?" I looked as the drowsy girl who had awoken from the noise rubbed her eyes.

"It nothing Y/n..." I said but she didn't seem to believe me so she looked at the class.

"Hey guys whats all the noise about?" She spoke to the class but they turned their heads. "What?" she questioned as Midoriya-Kun handed her his phone. I watched my little sister watch in horror as she clearly was trying not to cry. "Well. . . . .okay then." She meekly responded as she handed back the phone.

Aizawa looked at us, "We're here." 

With that we all exited the bus in complete silence. . . . .

Rock That Halo..............Or Devil Horns Either Works