Chapter 12-We Are Moving

SAM’S POV

“Thank you so much Grace.  This is more than I deserve after the way I have treated you and I am truly sorry for that.”  Harry’s face lit up and a huge smile formed on his face.

I was glad that everyone was on speaking terms again and I am glad Harry talked to Grace and sorted this whole thing out before the tour took off.  I was sure we were going to have loads of fun and I was so excited!  

Grace’s POV

 "Wow.  Thank you Harry." I said with a hint of a smile on my face still in disbelief.  "This does by no means earn you forgiveness but you have earned the right to talk to me again ok?"  I was making an offer to him that he could not refuse and he knew it. 

"Thank you so much Grace.  This is more than I deserve after the way I treated you and I am truly sorry for that."  He said with gratitude in his voice. 

I was glad that Harry had apologized, as I hated the thought of the boys fighting.

I then spoke to Sam, Niall and Louis whom I missed dearly then they had to go. I was really jealous though, Sam getting to tour the country with her new fiancé while I am stuck at school.  NOT FAIR!!!  

*Five weeks later*

I sat in class daydreaming about what Sam and the boys would be up to and where they would be. I wasn’t in the mood for school at this point, especially the class I was currently in…Maths.  I turned back to my notebook trying to finish some of the grueling work at hand, trigonometry, the most boring subject in the world, when the PA system made an announcement that would change everything!

“Sorry for this interruption teachers and students, but can Grace Cheshire please come to the office immediately. Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Samantha O’Connor, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles are here to see you. Thank you.” As she finished, every pair of eyes turned to me.

I sat for a moment stunned, then a beaming smile formed on my face ‘Oh thank god they’re finally back!’ I took a deep breath and stood up, collecting the pile of textbooks on my desk. On my way out I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see that Lucy Mount, the girl who has made my life a living hell for so long, was looking up at me as if she was trying to suck up to me. My eyes narrowed as I gave her daggers.

“You know I have always really liked you Grace!” I knew that she was lying immediately.

“That's Bullshit Lucy and you know it!” I replied scornfully, still glaring at her, I tore my arm out of her grasp before turning around and running out the door and heading towards the office.  I ran down the empty hallways excited out of my mind to see my beautiful boyfriend, the boys and Sam. I could see that girls were leaning out of windows trying to catch a glimpse of One Direction. I just ignored them and kept running… running all the way to the office!

The second I got through the doors to the office I dropped my books in excitement and ran straight to Louis’ arms, at that moment my eyes were only for him. He embraced me lovingly then we kissed passionately. I then gave everyone, bar Harry, a huge hug.

“I missed you all so much!” I exclaimed with tears of happiness running down my face.

“We all missed you too!” Louis said, hugging me and kissing my forehead. We all talked about the tour for a while before I had an idea.  I walked up to the lady at the front desk who was looking still quite stunned and asked politely if I could put an announcement over the P.A. She nodded and handed me the microphone, she was still looking quite shocked yet pleased with herself. I took the microphone, turned it on, leaned forward and began to speak.