Chapter 13-A New Adventure

*Four Days Later*

SAM’S POV

The day had come for us to leave for the UK.  It was just Grace, the boys and me.  I was really excited to be on another great adventure that is life with my gorgeous fiancé, yet quite sad to be leaving home.  There to farewell us were our parents, my best friend from school, Rachael, and Grace's best friend from school, Aria. There were hundreds of screaming fans crowded outside the airport. I was going to miss Rachael so much; we shared everything and told each other everything.  At least we still could call each other. It was sad saying goodbye to so many good friends but it was a fresh start for both Grace and I and I was looking forward to it.  I promised everyone that they would be invited to Niall and my wedding, which we still hadn't thought about.  It was mixed emotions saying goodbye, the happiness and excitement of a fresh start with my gorgeous fiancé but the sadness of leaving everyone else behind.  

It turned out that we were all seated together on the flight, which I was really excited about.  Niall, Me, Grace and Louis in the middle, Liam and Zayn on one side of the aisle and Harry on the other - he was on his own and not looking very happy.  It was a long flight back to London, 22 hours, including transfers.  I was not looking forward to it.  The only thing that would keep Grace and I sane was our beautiful boys and our iPods.  

*22 hours later

We had finally arrived in London in Heathrow Airport.  That's when it got a little complicated.  We all got our luggage, for Grace and me it was about 3 suitcases each plus our carry-on baggage.  Well, we were moving here and we had taken most of our possessions with us. Luckily the boys helped us with some of it.  A girl with dark brown, curly hair came to meet Liam at the airport.  I assumed it was Danielle, she ran to him in excitement, he dropped everything and pulled her into a tight embrace and they shared a passionate kiss.   There were some soft aww's from Grace and me, and then Zayn shouted 

"Get a room Liam!"  Everyone started laughing.  

"To make everything easier why don't we organise housing arrangements now?"  Niall suggested. Liam and Danielle were off in their own little world.  Oh well, we will have a chance to talk and introduce ourselves later.

I nodded at Niall’s suggestion.

"I'll stay with you babe."  I said to Niall lovingly

"Grace, do you want to stay with me?"  Louis asked.  Grace smiled but that smile soon faded as she said in a half-panicked voice

"I would love to Louis but you still live with Harry don't you?”  She said, trying her best to stay calm.

"Yeah, I…Oh."  He added quietly.  Harry looked down at his feet. 

"You could stay with us?" Niall asked.  "I have a spare bedroom and Sam can sleep with me", he said looking at me and raising his eyebrows flirtatiously, I giggled.

"Thanks Niall."  Grace said gratefully.  Louis looked a bit sad.  "Louis, we will be close to each other, you all live in a complex right?"  She added.  Louis perked up at this thought

"Yeah we do, and Niall’s apartment is two doors down from Harry’s and mine."  Louis smiled "Let's go then." he added, still smiling. 

We got to the apartment complex and finally got to our new homes.  Niall’s apartment was really nice.  It was big, but not too big.  Niall lead me to his, our, room and I started to unpack my things.  He showed me a massive, walk in wardrobe.  He had only taken up about a quarter of it; he said that it was there when he moved in so he just stuck with it.  I am glad he did.  It was the perfect size for all my things.  The wardrobe also served as a corridor to a beautiful en-suite bathroom.  God, I was going to love this.  Niall was leaning on the doorframe smirking at me as I soaked in my surroundings.