Chapter 43-Grace And Louis's Wedding

LOUIS’ POV

It was Grace’s 18th birthday, my 22nd birthday and our wedding today.  I was a bit nervous but happiness wiped away those nerves.  Harry came up to me.

“It’s ok Lou.  Don’t be nervous!  Think about it this way.  You’re getting married to the love of your life on your birthday!”  Harry said smiling.  I smiled.

“Yeah.  Life is pretty awesome at the moment.”  I said smiling to myself.

“Only two more hours and then you get to see Grace.”  Niall added.  I felt tingles run up my spine (excitement was kicking in).  A big smile popped up on my face as I thought about the day to come.

SAM’S POV

I just finished Grace’s makeup and she was almost ready.  The smile on her face was beyond happy.

“Gracie, you look absolutely beautiful, wait until Louis sees you, he will be blown away.  Oh, and I have one more thing for you.”  I said.  Reaching over into my bag, I took out the headpiece I had worn on my wedding.  Her eyes widened.

“Something old – your heels, something new – your dress, something borrowed and something blue – my headpiece.”  I said.

“Thank you Sammie.”  She said softly.  Just then, the rest of the bridesmaids, as well as Liam came in.  The reason Liam was here was because, since her father wasn’t here, Grace had asked him to give her away, an honour, which he happily accepted.

“You look beautiful Grace.”  Liam said smiling.  “Louis is going to be blown away.”

*At the Castle (since Louis wanted to get married in a castle J)*

GRACE’S POV

I held onto Liam’s arm as I walked down the aisle in the chapel of the castle, Louis’ eyes widened when he saw me.  Once I reached the alter Liam let go of me and I went to stand beside Louis.  I smiled at him and he couldn’t wipe the smile off his face.

“Dearly beloved…” The priest began

*After vows/ceremony*

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.”  Louis smile grew bigger than ever and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me for all I was worth.  I was so caught up in the kiss that I didn’t even notice everyone clapping and cheering.  I pulled away and Louis tried to reach for my lips again, like he wasn’t finished.  I put one finger up to his lips.

“Slow down there Mr Tomlinson, more later.”  I said smirking.  He took the hint and smirked back at me.  Pecking me once on the cheek he took my hand and lead me out of the chapel, all the way to the reception, which was in the dining room.  P.S. our wedding cake was a carrot cake!

“I love you.”  He whispered in my ear as we left the chapel.

“I love you too.  More than you will ever know.”  I said smiling.

“Forever and Always.”  We said in unison, looking each other in the eyes. 

LOUIS' POV

This is the best day of my life.  I am finally married to the woman I love, and I know that everything is perfect.