Chapter 41-Zayn's Proposal To Cora

ZAYN’S POV

Sam and Niall were currently on their honeymoon and we had a few weeks off so I decided to take Cora on a little holiday to Paris, since she had said that she had always wanted to go to Paris.  I also had another motive for taking her to Paris, which you will find out soon. 

I heard the front door open and Cora walk in.

“Hey babe.  How’s your day been?”  I asked Cora.

“It’s been good.  I went shopping with Eleanor, Danielle, and Grace, and then we went and had dinner.”  She said.  “How about you?”  She asked.

“It’s been good.”  I said.  “Hey, listen, I have a surprise for you.”  I said smiling.  She looked at me confused.  I reached into my pocket and pulled out two plane tickets.  Her face lit up.  “We’re going to Paris for a week.”  I smiled.  Her eyes widened and she smiled like there was no tomorrow.

“Really?”  She said happily.

“Really.  So start packing, we leave tomorrow morning.”  I told her.

“Thank you so much Zayn.  I love you more than words can describe.”  She said, giving me a massive hug and a kiss.

“I love you too Cora, and you’re welcome.”  I said smiling.

*The Next Day*

“Have fun!”  Danielle said smiling as she, Grace, Eleanor, Harry, Louis, and Liam came to farewell us at the airport.

“Oh, we will.”  Cora said smiling, and I smiled with her.  We said our goodbyes and with that, we left for our plane to Paris.

*Time Skip – post-plane flight, now exiting Paris airport*

CORA’S POV

Oh. My. God.  This is absolutely amazing.  Zayn spoils me.

“You’re amazayn.  You know that right?” I said to Zayn, grinning like an idiot.  He laughed.

“So I have been told.”  He said cheekily.  I nudged him playfully.

“Paris is such a beautiful city.”  I said, looking around in awe.

“Yeah, I know.  I remembered that you always wanted to visit here, and since we had a few weeks off I thought I would treat my beautiful girlfriend.”  He said winking.  I blushed

“Oh how you spoil me.” I said, poking his nose.  He chuckled

“So, how about we go to the hotel, drop our bags, and have a wander around the city?  Any places you want to go in particular?”  He suggested.

“I have a few places I would like to visit but we can do each of them over the next couple of days.”  He nodded and we headed off to the hotel.

*Time Skip – last night in Paris (dinner atop the Eiffel Tower)*

ZAYN’S POV

We had visited so many places this week and I knew Cora had had a great time so far.  However, tonight was a very special night.  I had set up a romantic dinner atop the Eiffel Tower with a view over the whole of Paris.  Since it was dark, lights eliminated the city creating a beautiful sea of lights, which only enhanced the Parisian beauty. 

Once we had finished both dinner and dessert, Cora and I sat, hand in hand, gazing out at the sea of lights, which covered Paris.

“Thank you so much for this Zayn.  You truly are the perfect boyfriend.”  Cora said smiling.  I smirked.

“Cora, I want to ask you something.”  I said a little nervously.

“Yes?”  She asked.  I cleared my throat and got down on one knee, her eyes widened.

“Cora Maria Rodriguez.  I know we haven’t known each other that long but I love you so much.  You are my one and only, my other half, and if you would permit, I would like to spend the rest of my life with you.  Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?”  I asked, pulling out a beautiful gold and diamond ring. (http://www.polyvore.com/princess_cut_diamond_engagement_rings/thing?id=64709869)

Cora looked stunned for a moment, then a huge smile formed on her face.

“Yes! Of course!”  She exclaimed.  I slipped the ring onto her slim finger and got up and kissed her for all I was worth.

“I love you with all my heart Zayn.”  She said softly.

“And I you.”  I said.