Chapter 1 - Usual

It was a hot summer day in August.

I was driving my way back home from my friend Adam's wedding ceremony.

"Sonavabitch... how dare he get married... I thought you would be in forever 2D world with me!... He even hid the fact that he had a damn GIRLFRIEND."

Adam was a man of culture that I shared and talked to and hung out all the time. I first met him in high school and became good friends. We always hung out playing games together and caused many trouble. But those times didn't last...

That bastard introduced me to Anime. 

And that's how I, a normal high school boy two years ago, became a degenerate weeb.

Adam and I both graduated and went to the same university.

"And when I thought he was getting quiet... that fucker gets MARRIED! can you believe that?"

After giving a speech to myself about how much of a bitch Adam was, I felt the need to take a quick breather. While thinking about whether to drive to a convenience store or straight home, my gas light turned on.

Oh perfect, I can just go to the store in the gas station while at it.

I stopped by the nearest gas station and filled my car. After refueling, I left my wallet in the cabinet and headed inside.

In a tragic day like this, I need to chug down a coke can to restore my mental HP.

There were faint police sirens outside.

I grabbed a can of coke and went to pay for it.

"I want to use Google pay."

"Oh, sorry for the inconvenience, but our Google Pay machine is not working right now."

You kitten me?

I checked my pocket for any changes, but Of course, the dress pants that I just bought didn't have any changes.

The sirens were getting louder.

"I'll be right back, I'll go grab my wallet real quick."

I headed towards my car to grab my wallet.

Shitty day. *sigh*

I heard mad engine noises with sirens approaching me.

A police chase huh...

I grabbed my wallet from the cabinet and made my way back to the store. I heard a loud tire screech.

What the hell's even-

I saw an eighteen-wheeler truck driving madly in the distance. Several police cars were pursuing it.

Damnnn.

I went inside and paid for the drink. The noises were getting closer. I quickly set up directions to my house on my phone and hopped out to not miss out on the action. I was greeted by the eighteen-wheeler hitting on me instead.

Quite literally.

Everything went black.

This warmth...

This light...

Where am I?

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a view I could only describe as heaven and huge beautiful decorations.

Well, I died for sure...

A man approached me.

"Come and stand before the Judge."

I walked over to the front of the gate.

The Judge spoke,

"Fear not, your day of judgment has not yet come."

Wut.

The Man approached me and said,

"Your day of judgment is delayed."

Wait, what!?

"You see, I have more plans for you."

"I'm sorry, but am I being sent back to Earth?"

"You'll see it for yourself, child."

My body started to fade from the bottom.

"I'll watch over you and protect you. Guard your seed will all your might and remember to come to me in time of trouble."

My body soon disappeared with my conscious.