Chapter 19 - Dine

I heard a scream of fear with loud bashes. We rushed into the scene to see a guy holding one of the attendants by her hair.

"HEY! What's going on here!?"

The guy started strangling her. It was the same dude that hit on Eri and I messed with a little.

"Imma kill you little bitch!"

Before any others got to help the lady, I launched myself at him and locked him down on the ground.

"*umpf*, You are under arrest, my dude."

"Get the fuck off me, you cocksucker!"

"Stop resisting or it'll get more painful sir. You were betrayed by wind last time, now you're betrayed by girls or something sir? Now I'm pretty sure this fine gentleman over here, *gesturing towards Deric* wants to know what is happening."

Angry dude on the ground got a better look at me and recognized me.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER, I WILL FUC-"

I tighten the lock I did on him on the ground.

"AH FUCK FUCK, FUCKKKKK."

"Watch your language, sir. You're scaring many people can't you see?"

This dude reminded me of and acted just like a guy I hated and wanted to personally beat the shit out of. So naturally, I hated everything about this guy too. He even looked like him.

"Sir, last time you're rejected by an elf and this time you're even angry and raging at the fact that you're rejected from a front desk lady? With all my respect, I don't think I can call you 'sir' anymore when you're acting like a wild animal. What a (残念な)unfortunate individual."

He was seriously going to kill me if he was able to. He was throwing endless insult and threats at me.

"Deric, where do I drop this thing off?"

"I want his handbook first, I need to revoke his status. He's on his third strike now and if you read the agreement, you know you're getting revoked."

I searched for his handbook, he had it in his bag. I tossed it to him.

"Here!"

"Thanks. Amanda, please take care of it."

"Right away."

The guy was non-stop yapping at us. Deric was fed up with him.

"Ian, you're from now on, banned from this guildhall and you're unable to get your adventurer status for a year."

"So, now what do I do?"

"Just throw him out."

"Alrighty."

I threw him out of the place with some difficulties. Of course, he came right back in with his sword. I pulled my dagger out and used Power Slash to knock his sword off of him.

"Aren't you a bold one? Ian was it?"

He didn't even talk, he was only filled with killing intents for me.

"Deric, what do I do now?"

"You can do whatever, we're the witnesses. Whatever you do is self-defense. Or you can just take him to the guards, up to you."

"Ok."

I was able to somewhat easily subdue him with all the physical buffs I received from Warrior Skills. 

"Guards are already called, so hand him over to them."

"Oh perfect."

The guards took him away.