Chapter 21 - Carriage

I woke up to a scream. I quickly grabbed my sword and dashed towards the scream. Serah was about to be assaulted by two bad guys. I destroyed one of the guy's ankles and broke the other guy's legs.

[ 02 : 45 ]

Fuck sakes, JUST FUCKING LET ME REST. FUUUUUUUUCKKKK

Serah brought ropes and I tied the two bad guys. I quickly ran to Eri and Ashley to check on them.

They were not there. They were clearly kidnapped. I was angry, but mostly at myself. Some others also woke up and spectated what's going on. I ran back to Serah and asked for a map. She handed me a map and I dragged the two bad guys outside. I started the torture. I separated them into two different areas and I went to the first guy.

"Listen carefully, I'm going to put the map here and you're going to point at where your buddies took my friends with your chin. Simple right?" 

"You really think I'm going to fucking talk."

I pulled out my dagger and intimidated him.

"And you really think I just gonna stand here and ask you nicely?"

"Try me, bitch."

I stabbed his right leg and he screamed in agony.

"Let's see how long this will last you piece of shit."

"Fuck you."

I stabbed the other foot. He didn't give in. I stabbed his hands. And the other. His sides. He didn't give in. 

I took the torch than to stop his bleeding and starting burning the skins where I stabbed, one by one. I had to go to cutting off his hand. I chopped off his hands and torched it. And when I was about to go to the next hand, he stopped me.

"FUCK FUCK, STOP, STOP HERE, IT'S HERE."

He pointed at the same mountain I went to the other day.

"A cave, about 50 meters up. There's a hidden camp there."

"Now your friend better be pointing in the same place with the same directions or you're not going to like it."

I went to the other dude on the other side.

"You heard the screams, right? The same goes for you. I'm going to put down the map and you'll be pointing with your chin where your buddies took my friends."

I opened up the map and he immediately pointed towards the same mountain and gave the same direction.

"Splendid. Thanks for your easy cooperation. See? If the other guy cooperated like you, then he wouldn't have lost his hand."

He was dying in fear, I was not myself. I quickly got everything I need from my room and headed out. I notified the guards at the gate to get the two bad guys at the inn. I ran quickly as possible to the mountain with a torch in my hand. 

I arrived at the exact place and there were two horses, I felt bad, but I had to kill them to make sure nobody could escape. I just ran in. 

"Who the fuck are you-"

I slashed his leg.

"A fucking hero from a fairy tale."

They were no match with my Warrior boosts, I cleaned up the entire entrance and continued forward politely asking for directions. I went deeper and deeper into the cave and found a room full of girls naked, locked in chains. 

Some were being raped. 

"Hi, you disgusting fuckers."

I got rid of them all.