Chapter 2: So Why Don't You Blow Me... A Kiss

Due to having detention, I have to walk home, shirtless. Summer heat is still in the air so I feel relatively unbothered in that regard but I feel very much watched as I make my way home. Once I get home, I saunter into the entryway and slide my backpack off my shoulder, letting it fall to the ground. My mom isn't home yet so it gives me time to have a shower and get dressed. I grab a towel from the linen closet and walk into the bathroom. I turn the shower onto hot exclusively and wait for it to heat up. I slide into the hot water and let it wash away the saltiness of my skin and the reminder that I was just dominated by my high school teacher. In the darkness of my eyelids, I'm brought back to that desk, with Mr. Way and he's touching me and I feel turned on once again. Something had awakened in me that I didn't even know about. His warm hands on my thigh, my heightened senses while the blindfold was on. I couldn't help but feel aroused, with the collar around my neck to remind me that what just happened was real. I reach down to touch myself, thinking about what happened in "detention". I begin to imagine what it would've been like if he had tied me to the ceiling and fucked me from behind, and I can feel soft and quiet moans escaping my lips. Rope against my thighs, and wrists as he restrains me, and dominates me. In a matter of fantastical minutes, I find myself coming hard onto the glass doors of the shower, thinking about Mr. Way. I can't wait to see him again.

I clean up, and hop out of the shower. I dry myself quickly with my towel, before wrapping it around my waist and practically skipping to my room.
When I get into my room, I immediately dive for my bed. I was on such a high from the events today but now I'm crashing like a tidal wave. I feel so heavy with exhaustion and my ass hurts pretty bad, but in a good way. My head starts throwing around questions, as rationality hits. Why did my teacher have all of those things in his class? What else was in his class? What else was in that cabinet? What will happen tomorrow? I'm so confused. Did what happen today really happen? I can tell from the sting on my ass and the red scratches on my skin that it did. I close my eyes and almost instantly drift off to sleep, my energy zapped from the day.

-

When I wake up the next day, I shake my mind from the dream I just had. I had dreamt that I was dominating Mr. Way. That wasn't true, and I was concerned that none of yesterday had been, but from the pain coursing through my body with every movement I make, I know it definitely did. Last night though, all I have to say is it was a good dream. I can't say it was the first time I've dreamt of my teacher but it was the first time I had dreamt of anything that intense. It was hot and I wish it had happened, though I'm not sure if he would like that. I sort myself out and get dressed. I head downstairs and see my mom pouring milk into a bowl of cereal.

"Morning, honey," she says, a slight smile creeping onto her tired face.

"Morning."

"You're gonna be late if you don't hurry up," she informs me. I look up at the clock behind my mom, and check the time. Shit. I have 10 minutes to get to school and it's a 15 minute walk. I decide I'm going to have to run. I grab my backpack from where I left it yesterday, and head out the door. I begin to jog to school, but become out of breath within a minute or two, and decide to just walk the rest of the way to school. If I'm late, I'm late.

I eventually get to school with 3 minutes to spare and I wonder how that was possible. I make a beeline to my locker, fumble with the lock for a minute, then grab my english and chemistry books.  As I go to close the locker door, a tall figure bumps into me, causing me to slam into my locker, dropping my textbooks on my foot. The hallway seems to have cleared, making the noise echo in the hallway.

I turn to see who it was, and recognize Bob. "Watch it, punk," he says. He's the kind of guy that nobody likes but people still hang out with him anyway. I give him a death glare and he knots his fists into my shirt, lifting me off the ground before bashing my back into the locker. The metal behind me resonating through the now quiet hallway.