Chapter 40: Maybe We Took This Too Far

We get to school and nobody even notices that I arrive everyday with Gerard. All eyes are on him and people whisper as we walk by but I know it's not because of me. It's because of his hair.

I separate from him and head to my first class. I listen to the teacher's babble and try to do all of the homework in class so I won't have to do it later but that fails. The bell rings and I head to the courtyard and work on my homework during my free period. I've decided that I'd rather have Gerard all night than have him during my spare and have to deny him anything after school. The lunch bell rings and I realize just how stupidly long this homework is taking. I'm mostly done so I just continue.

Once I'm finished my homework, I shove it in my bag and head towards Gerard's room. I see him standing in the hall, pacing.

"There you are," he says, cupping my face and pushing me into a locker, kissing me. The bell rings but we ignore it.

I hear voices and footsteps, causing me to panic. He pulls me into the boys locker room. He locks the door from the inside. He starts panting and pacing through the locker room. I push him against the wall and start making out with him again. I push his pants down, shimmying them off his hips. I get on my knees in front of him and smirk, running my fingers over his dick before taking him in my mouth. I run my tongue over his shaft. I graze my teeth gently against him and he bucks his hips in response, moaning and lacing his hand in my hair. I found out awhile ago that this drives him crazy. I flick my tongue over his tip before I stand up and kiss him, leaving him to groan at the teasing. He pulls my shirt over my head and lets it drop to the floor. He grabs me by the hips and pushes my pants to the ground. I step out of them and he flips us around, pushing me against the wall. I place my hands beside my head and he pulls down my boxers. He pushes into me and I moan. His lips are on my neck, sucking, as he moves out of me and thrusts back in. His kisses move toward my shoulder before moving back up my neck. I feel his breath on my ear as he moves further up. He wraps an arm around my waist, pushing himself into me even deeper.

"G-Gerard," I moan, closing my eyes and biting my lip. I hear the school bell ring, signaling the end of lunch and I panic a little but his kisses wash it all away. I can feel myself getting closer as he moans softly against my shoulder, biting into the skin gently with every thrust. My mouth falls open and I'm unable to close it as spit falls from my mouth and I groan loudly. Gerard moves his hand over my mouth, closing it to prevent me from being too loud. Moments later, he comes and it doesn't take long for me to release either.

The bell rang almost five minutes ago, signaling to get to class. We both get dressed so quickly that nothing is on properly. His buttons are done up wrong and his tie is crooked, my shirt is on inside out and jeans are all wrinkled. We race our disheveled asses to his class before shit hits the fan. He goes and opens the door, passing through a crowd of students.

The presentations continue today, I have come up with a little presentation but it's not amazing. I've been way too busy lately. I stay away from Gerard as much as I can during everybody else's presentations because I don't want to repeat what happened yesterday. Well, I do but not in class. It was incredibly awkward yesterday.

After class, I stay behind. The class clears out and I close the door. I turn back to Gerard.

"I'm gonna head to my place tonight to pick up some clean clothes. I'll swing by after, okay?" I ask. He nods. I run up and kiss him before leaving. I stop by my locker, picking up all the homework I need to do and I head towards my place.

My mom's still not home so it gives me the opportunity to get some shit and get out fast. I run up to my bedroom and find my gym bag, I pack it full of clean clothes and a toothbrush because nobody wants to kiss somebody who tastes like rotting flesh. As soon as I've got what I need, I rush over to Gerard's place.

I get there, I notice that something seems... Off with him today. He's whistling and biting his lip and extremely fidgety. He closes the door behind me, anxiety visible in eyes. He sits on the couch, urging me to sit beside him.

"Frank, I want to be honest with you. I-I know I scared you a few days ago but it wasn't me. I mean, it was me but I wasn't in the right state of mind. I told you that I took medication for it and I just want you to know that I'm on anti psychotics and meds for my anger as well. I think we're at a point where we should trust each other with some stuff and I wanted to let you know that... I'm sorry I scared you," he says, teary eyed.

"I used to take anti depressants but I kinda just stopped refilling the prescription because it was too much effort and they made me sleepy which didn't help me want to get more," I reveal. I start crying because the thought of how fucking shitty life was gets to me. Gerard pulls me in for a hug and I cry into his chest. He starts stroking my hair. Once I stop crying, I lay down on his lap. I suddenly feel so drained and I allow myself to fall asleep. He makes me feel safe enough.

I wake up and I see Gerard sketching above me. I touch his arm to tilt it my way but he sees I've woken up and sets the drawing down.

Gerard stands up and heads towards the kitchen.

"I'm making coffee, do you want some?" He asks. I nod. He turns to make the coffee and I check out his drawing.

"This is really good," I say, seeing that the drawing is me while I was sleeping.

"Thanks," he mumbles, too modest to admit how amazing his drawing is.

I walk over to Gerard and grab my cup of coffee from his hand. I take a sip and close my eyes.

"We've taken this too far to go back now and I just wanted to show you that I'm not going to leave. I know we've fucked up and all but you make me feel invincible and I love it. You're so amazing. This isn't a marriage proposal... Not yet..." He says. He descends on one knee.

"This is me asking you for a promise that you won't screw around and I won't screw around and we'll talk to each other about shit and not get scared and run. This is me asking you to promise that no matter how shitty things get, we're in this together. Can you promise me that? Will you accept this promise ring?" He asks. I stare at him, feeling like a deer in headlights.

"We've gone too far to turn back now, it'll be nice to know we've got each other through this. Yes, I accept the fucking ring," I respond. He stands up and hugs me tight, kissing me and sliding the ring on my wedding finger. He pulls back and I can tell he's going to say something.

"It's me and you from now on."

--------
A/N their relationship isn't going too fast, is it? Sorry. The dedication is for horroriero for the idea of the locker room, unfortunately I didn't write it very well.