Chapter 19: 3, 2, 1, We Came To Fuck

We stop talking and focus on our work. When the class is over, I head straight for Gerard's classroom. I'm not making any pit stops or eye contact with anyone. It's my last class. I just have to get through this class. I close the door behind me when I get into the classroom. Gerard is writing something on the board when I stumble into the class, dumping my backpack on the desk. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns towards me, setting the dry erase marker down. He hugs me and kisses my forehead.
"So what's this I hear about you kissing another boy in the hallway?" He breaks the silence. Fuck.
"I was trying to embarrass him. It was the only way..." I explain.
"Well I don't like sharing you so don't try to teach someone something by embarrassing them," he says. He moves my fringe off of my face and tilts my chin up. I stand on my toes so I'm tall enough to kiss him. The kiss is short but passionate as hell. His hands are on my waist as the door begins to open. He turns back towards the board as fast as he can and I duck to the ground. I crawl around his desk until I'm on the side of it. I stand up.
"Fucking laces," I mutter loud enough for whoever just entered to hear.
"No swearing," Gerard says, looking at me and winking. I stick my tongue out at him. The class pours in and we all take our seats.
"Everybody take notice of our own personal maid in the class today. Frank Iero please stand up," Gerard says. The whole class looks at me. I stand up.
"If anybody needs something to be cleaned, ask the little French maid," he instructs. The little shit. He smirks and winks at me. Everybody bursts with laughter.

The laughter dies down and Gerard starts teaching us. Of course, I completely ignore everything and get lost in space thinking about Brendon and how we used to be such good friends. He used to be really different. Maybe he's not so different, maybe he's just trying too hard.

By the time the class is over, I've nodded in and out of sleep several times. I can't handle when teachers turn the lights off to project things. It makes me way too tired.

The classroom clears out but I stay behind. I close the door after the last person leaves and I'm immediately pushed against it. I turn and face Gerard. His hands are all over me as he kisses me. He slips his tongue into my mouth and I wrap my arms around his neck. I break the kiss for a moment.
"What was all that about at the beginning of the class?" I ask.
"Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Teaching you a lesson through embarrassment."
"Whoever said I was all yours?" I ask. He reaches his hand for my neck and touches the collar that's been there for a little while now.
"Since you let me put this on you," he replies. I smile before smashing my lips to Gerard's, needing more from him than a lecture. He grinds his hips into mine and I moan. He lifts my legs around his waist and starts feeling the fishnet again.
"I really do love these on you..." He closes his eyes.
"But, I'm gonna have to take them off," he purrs.
In an instant, the dress itself is off. It's almost like an oversized shirt, just shorter. I didn't wear anything under the dress other than the silk underwear and fishnet stockings so with one movement, I'm already, for the most part, exposed. He snaps the garter against my skin and I moan. He smirks and begins to kiss my neck. He places his hands under my thighs and lifts me up. His kisses move back to my lips as he carries me some place else. He begins to lower me and I feel the cold of his desk on my back. I grimace as I get used to the cold wood. He backs away from me, unwrapping my legs from his waist. I sit up on his desk. His hands wrap around my thigh. He begins to pull off the stocking around my leg, slowly gliding it across my skin, leaving kisses in their place. He slides the fishnet completely off my skin, letting it fall to the ground. His hand moves up the skin where the stocking was. The hair on the back of my neck is on edge as his hand moves. He repeats the same actions with my other leg. He stands between my legs, gliding his hand up and down my thighs. His hand moves up my back and he wraps it around my neck, pulling himself closer. His lips are soft as he lowers them down to me and his actions are more tender than I anticipated. He pulls back and I look straight into his eyes. He smirks and walks to his cabinet.
"I don't believe in punishing someone by not giving them sex, because, ultimately, that's just punishing myself and I've done nothing wrong," he explains. Shit.
"But I have to prove to you that you're mine and mine alone, got it?" He says. I gulp and nod.
"I won't be too hard on you, I mean, you have done me such a service with those tights. Oh God, have you ever." He picks up something and I immediately know what he's gonna do. He walks back over, and runs his hand up his whip. Black leather. That's new. He slides the black leather against my skin, showing me what it feels like, giving me a taste. He wraps his hand around my back, forcing me to stand up. He turns me around and bends me over the desk. He slides my panties down and rubs his hand over my ass.
"To tear up the skin or not to tear up the skin, that is the question," his voice booms through the room. Suddenly I feel his breath on my neck.
"Fortunately my decision is already made," he whispers in my ear. My breath gets caught in my throat as he pulls away from me and I no longer feel his warm breath on my skin. I hear the crack of the whip before I feel it. I hear the air as it cuts through it to strike me. I bite my lip as it hits me. My nails are digging into the wood of the desk as it lifts off my skin before quickly striking again. There's more anger in the whipping this time. I can feel with each hit that the anger in him is swelling. I'm repressing the laughter that's growing in me and blood drips down my chin as I bite my lip. The strikes keep coming as I count over 10. I don't know when he's gonna stop. Small amounts of a warm liquid start running down the back of my thigh. I'm not getting whipped that hard, am I? I hear a choked breath and the whipping seems to stop. I turn around.
"Are you okay?" I ask. I spot Gerard leaning against the whiteboard, tears streaming down his face.
"You're bleeding," he states.
"You know I like it or I would've stopped you," I say. I get closer to him and I remove the whip from his hands, setting it on the desk behind me.
"This wouldn't have bothered you on the first day we did this, would it have?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"No, but now it does, a little," he replies.
"Why do you think that is?"
"I think I might have feelings for you. In a weird kind of way," he reveals. He covers his face with his hands as he continues to sob like it's the end of the world.
"Shh. It's okay. I may be developing a weird kind of feelings for you too," I blurt. He looks up at me and wipes the tears from his eyes.
"Really?" He looks shocked.
"Do you think I would let just anybody touch my ass?" He shrugs.
"Well, I wouldn't trust anybody else with this," I shake my ass. He sniffles and laughs.
"Now lets not waste this nude thing I've got going on," I gesture towards myself. I wipe the remaining tears out of his eyes and kiss him. Even on the tips of my toes I'm barely able to reach his lips. His arms wrap around my back as he slowly lowers me onto his desk. I wince as my ass touches the desk, the pain from the whipping being made very aware to me. He don't separate his lips from mine as he undoes his pants and slides them down. He slips his tongue in my mouth and by now he can probably taste the metallic taste of my blood but it doesn't stop him. He unbuttons his shirt and slides it off of him. I feel him press into me gently and I let out a soft moan. His movements are slow and gentle as he pulls out and thrusts back in. He lets out a groan as he continues moving in and out of me, keeping his gentle pace. His sweat slicked skin is pressed against mine as our breathing gets faster. His head is in the crook of my neck as he moans. My nails are digging into his back as he pushes himself in deeper with every thrust. I groan his name as he moans mine. He's starting to shake a little. I moan out as I come at the same time he does. He pulls out and pulls on his pants. He lays down beside me on his desk.
"That was unusual," he pants.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Well I don't usual make love, I usually just fuck."

---------------
A/N oh dear I'm sorry about this messy chapter. Is their relationship moving too fast?