Chapter 28: You Might Wake Up And Notice You're Someone You're Not

I head home after helping Gerard change Fletcher's diaper. My mom doesn't ask me why it took me so long to get home and I'm very glad. I head straight upstairs to bed because sex knocks me the fuck out.

I wake up the next morning and drag myself to school, knowing that realistically Gerard probably won't be here but that doesn't mean I still don't look around for his mop of hair around the school. I get through the day excited to see Fletcher and Gerard tonight.

I get to Gerard's after school and find him giving the baby a sponge bath on his kitchen table. He's singing to Fletcher who has a big toothless grin on his face. Gerard looks fucking exhausted. I walk over to him, dropping my bag to the ground and kissing his cheek as he carefully wipes Fletcher's arm with a wet cloth.

"I'm gonna go shower, will you get Fletcher to sleep?" Gerard asks, putting Fletcher into some clothes and handing him to me. I nod and start rubbing Fletcher's back in an attempt to calm him. I set him in the crib and pray he falls asleep straight away. He starts crying just as a big 'fuck you' to me, I can feel it. I pick him back up and start singing to him.

"Hush little baby, don't you cry. That's all I know of this song so I'm just gonna keep singing these lyrics to the tune of that song until you fall asleep. Please fall asleep," I sing. Fletcher's still awake and I really don't remember any nursery rhymes. I start singing I Miss You by Blink-182 because at least I know the lyrics to the song. By the end of the song, Fletcher is fast asleep on my shoulder. Thank God. Gently and as quiet as possible, I set the baby in his crib, positioning him so he won't suffocate or die or anything. Gerard comes out of the bathroom with just a pair of boxers on. He comes out into the living room and sits down on the couch rubbing his head.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"I wasn't ready for this," he replies.

"I know," I try to sound sympathetic but it doesn't come out like that.

"It's just that if I wanted a kid, I would've had one by now, you know?" I nod.

I walk over to him and straddle his waist. I cup his face, pulling it into mine and pressing my lips to his. I slide my tongue into his mouth, tasting the excess of coffee and cigarettes in the kiss. I pull my shirt over my head and let it fall to the floor. I get off the couch and sink to my knees between his legs. I pull off his boxers as he runs his fingers through his damp hair. I leave soft kisses on his inner thigh before my hot breath makes itself known at the base of his dick, causing him to shudder and close his eyes. I take him in my mouth and within seconds of my mouth slightly wetting his dick, his hand is knotted in my hair and his mouth is open wide, moaning my name. He bucks his hips up slightly, pushing him further into my mouth.

I move back up to his lips and kiss him, tugging on his bottom lip as he lifts me up, carrying me into his bedroom. His body leaves me and I feel so naked and alone as he moves to his closet, struggling with the lock he placed on it. He swings the door open and rummages through a box before pulling out a pair of handcuffs and a ball gag. He ties the ball gag around my head first. He grabs my left wrist and ties it to the bedpost and does the same to my other wrist. He slides all the rest of my clothes off and positions himself between my legs, taking me into his mouth. His hot, wet and soft mouth. Oh God. I lean my head back and pull against the handcuffs, feeling heat in my wrists as the pain makes itself known. I moan at the pain and the warmth of his mouth. I watch his head bob up and down a little before he lets go of me. He puts two of his fingers into his mouth, wetting them slightly. He slides the two fingers into me and I hiss as I pull on the handcuffs. The jerk of my movements against the metal cause pain to my wrist. He begins pumping his fingers in and out of me. I begin to feel extreme amounts of pleasure and lust as he adds another finger, causing me to moan into the gag. The sound becoming muffled. I begin to feel like I'm floating and I feel like everything is amazingly clear in this haze of lust. He removes his fingers and I groan at the lack of pleasure, the sound not very audible due to the gag.

He slides his dick into me and I groan as he slowly slips in deeper. I pull on the restraints, causing sharp pain to course through my wrists. He pulls out and slams himself back in, our skin slapping together.

"Ah... Fuck... Gerard," I moan. He leans over me as he thrusts in and out of me with more force. His hair is sweaty and I can feel his hot breath on my skin as he leans closer to me. The minutes flow on as he steadies his pace, going in harder with deeper strokes.

Gerard comes, groaning into my shoulder. He pulls out after a few more thrusts. He takes out the gag in my mouth and unlocks my wrists from the handcuffs.

"Touch yourself," he whispers in my ear, letting the handcuff fall onto the bed. I reach my hand forward, curling it around my dick, moving it over myself slowly. I watch his reaction and try to play up the situation. I lean my head back, moaning his name softly. I rub my thumb over my tip.

"G-Gerard.." I whisper sharply. I bite my lip and arch my back, throwing my head back as I speed up the jacking movement. My legs start shaking and my mouth falls open letting out a loud moan.

"Gerard!" I moan, coming all over myself. I watch intently as Gerard leans down, licking the substance from my skin, causing me to shudder. When he's cleaned most of it off, he lays down beside me. He wraps his arms around me, pulling him into his chest. I let the wave of exhaustion wash over me and I fall asleep.

I hear Fletcher crying and Gerard starts moving. I touch his shoulder.

"I've got this," I whisper in his ear, standing up. I pull on some boxers. I head out to Fletcher's crib and lift him into the air before pulling him into my body. I touch his diaper. It's definitely full. I lay him on the makeshift change table Gerard made and I change Fletcher's diaper. He giggles as I sing to him before setting him back in his crib once he falls asleep.

I climb back into bed after Fletcher falls asleep and I snuggle back up to Gerard's warm body. I allow myself to find sleep, drifting away from reality.

I wake up to the sound of Fletcher crying.... Wait, that's not true. It's not crying that I hear at all, it's a tea kettle whistling. It's almost peaceful compared to the wails of a three day old baby boy. I stand up and walk towards the sound, observing the black flooding into the room, it must still be night. There's a hint of red in the air as I spot Gerard holding Fletcher while letting the tea kettle whistle. I see Fletcher cry but I can't hear him. I can't hear anything. I see the tea coming out of the spout of the kettle but I don't hear it. All of a sudden I'm screaming and sinking into the floor as I watch Gerard pour the boiling water on Fletcher's crying face, his skin peeling off and becoming a red sludge on the floor. I'm consumed by the floor, no longer able to see or hear or breathe. There's a ringing and crying and I'm shot back into reality, waking up for real, in a cold sweat. I don't want to bother Gerard with it so I'll keep it to myself. I check on Fletcher who's crying and change his diaper. I set him back in his crib after kissing him on the forehead.

I get ready for school and pull on my backpack. Gerard stumbles out of the bedroom with a crumpled pair of boxers on, revealing his beautiful body. He walks over to me and pulls me in for a hug. I kiss Gerard softly and pull back, tugging on the straps of my backpack.

"I'm going to be taking 3 weeks off to take care of Fletcher. I've already spoken to the principal and he's said it was okay for me to do so, in the circumstances," Gerard says. He paces around slightly, rubbing his chin.

"Will you stay the weekend and help me take care of him?" Gerard asks me.

"Of course," I reply, standing on the tips of my toes to plant a kiss on his lips.

School's a drag but it always is. Brendon hasn't been at school for the past three days and I'm honestly not too sure why. I have a biology test on Monday which will give me an even better excuse to hang out with Gerard, if my mom really needs one.

I race home immediately after school. I pull out my key and unlock the door the second I'm home.

"Hey, mom?" I call as I push the door open.

"Hey, Frank," she says, her voice sounds disappointed.

"I'll be staying with Mikey and Fletcher this weekend. I hope that's okay." She simply nods and sighs. My mom opens her mouth and says a five worded sentence that makes my heart start beating faster and my hair stand on edge.

"Are you screwing your teacher?"

------------------