Chapter 21: Trust Me

Gerard walks out of the restaurant. Fuck.
"Gerard! Wait!" I call. He doesn't listen. I look over towards Brendon and slap him hard.
"Hey, I was just playing," he says defensively.
"It doesn't matter," I mumble.
"Isn't he a teacher?" He asks. Everything is crumbling.
"Yeah, I'm trying to win him over because I'm dating his brother," I say pointing towards Mikey. All I do is lie lately, it's growing to be something of annoyance.
"Mikey?" I call. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes.
"I want to go home," he whispers. I nod. Mikey drops a pile of bills on the table to pay for the food nobody touched. Mikey stands up and we walk out together. I give Brendon a steady death glare as we pass by.
"Do you have a car here?" I ask.
"Mom drove me here but... Well, you know," he sighs.
"Where are you staying?"
"The hotel on the other side of town." Of course. I pace as I think about what we could do. I don't have money for a cab and I'm too nervous to ask him for money for one.
"Just call Gerard. He won't be far yet," Mikey says. I groan but pull out my phone and dial his number anyway.
"What do you want?" Gerard snaps as he answers his phone.
"Mikey needs a ride home," I say.
"I'll be there. Not for you, but for him."

I take a seat on the curb as we wait for Gerard to make his way back. His headlights blind me momentarily as he pulls into the parking lot. Mikey walks over to the driver side of the car. They talk but it's unintelligible. Mikey waves me over. I stand up and walk towards them.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Mikey has an idea. Get in," Gerard grumbles. I get into the backseat and Mikey takes shotgun. We pull out of the parking lot and start driving. It's a good half hour of silence as we drive across town. I can feel Gerard's anger in the way he jerks the wheel when we take turns and the way he's gripping the steering wheel. We pull into a hotel's parking lot. Nobody gets out of the car.
"Here's my idea: you and Gerard need some time together and his apartment doesn't offer much privacy, so you can use my hotel room. I'll take his place," Mikey says. Oh. Gerard turns off the engine and gets out of the car. I follow his lead. Mikey throws Gerard a bag.
"In case you need this," he says with a wink. He also gives Gerard the hotel room key. He moves to the driver's side and turns the keys, pulling away from us.

Gerard and I walk into the hotel. It's not very pretty but it looks clean at least. We head up to the room Mikey had and open the door. The tension between us filling the room as we enter it. Gerard sets the bag down on a chair.
"What's in there?" I ask.
"Just some things," he answers, throwing his jacket onto a chair. What a great answer. Told me soooo much information. I go over to the bag and open it seeing lace, handcuffs, leather, rope and.. Of course, fishnet. I pull out the fishnet, revealing the ones I had on today.
"If I put these on, would you be less mad at me?" I try.
"Maybe..." He admits. I slip my pants off and slide the fishnet over my feet, pulling them up to my thighs and adjusting the garter on my skin. I look around the room and spot a radio. I turn it on, letting whatever station it's on fill the silence that has consumed the room.
"Look, Gerard, that kid is just a shit head. I don't even like him all that much. We used to be friends but we aren't anymore. I mean, he's trying to be my friend again but I don't really know if that's what I want. If you think I want him over you, you're out of your mind. Have you seen yourself? Do you know how crazy you're driving me? You fuck with my brain and for some reason I really enjoy it. Look I'm sorry I kissed him today and trust me, I'm sorry. I don't know what else I can say but I'm really so-" he smashes his lips into mine, lifting me up against the vanity table behind me, smashing the mirror. His kiss is hungry and sloppy as he runs his fingers up the fishnet.
"You're making me fucking crazy. My wire is so twisted because of you," he growls, backing away from me. I get off the vanity table and walk towards him slowly. He's pulling on his hair and I reach up and grab his hand. His hands are sweaty and he calms down a little as I touch him. Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison comes on the radio.
"I love this song. Dance with me?" I plead.
"Are you serious?" He asks.
"Come on, please," I beg.
"Fine," he laughs. He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer and I place my hand on his shoulder. He stares at my feet as I move mine in rhythm with the music. I'm dancing on the tips of my toes just so I can reach Gerard's shoulder somewhat comfortably. He lets go of my waist and my hand. He places his hands on my face, cupping it as he leans down to place his lips on mine in a tender kiss. He guides me, as we kiss, closer to the bed before lowering me onto it. There's a discomfort in my back but I push the thought from my mind as his hand slides up my shirt, removing it from me. I wrap my legs around his waist and he feels the fishnet again and I can feel him get harder from the way he's pressed against me. With my legs, I attempt to push his pants off but I barely move them. He removes them completely as I begin to work on the buttons of his dress shirt. I slip it off of him and he throws it to the ground. He grinds down against me and I moan. His hands move towards my waist, resting on my hips before sliding my boxers to the floor. He pulls his off and I feel him press into me. My mouth falls open and I moan as he pulls out a little and then thrusts back in. He gets into a rhythm of moving in and out of me as the song changes to something with a faster beat. As the minutes go by, the song changes and his sweat starts dripping onto my skin. He speeds up and groans. My dick is throbbing as I moan his name. I reach my hand forward to touch myself. As my hand moves on myself, he moans out and comes. He rides it out as I touch myself and not soon after him, I find my release as well. I moan his name and he pulls out, laying beside me on the bed.

"Promise me that as long as you're with me, nothing will happen between you and Brendon," he demands.
"I promise."

--------