Chapter 16: Kiss Me, You Animal

Gerard gets a phone call around 5 o'clock to let us know that his car is fixed and that it's ready to be picked up. We head down to the mechanic's to get it and head back out on the road considering we've already skipped an entire day of school with no legal explanation. We can't just say that we went on a road trip where we fucked a bunch and Gerard performed on stage for his brother then made out with me backstage.

The car cost a shit ton to repair but luckily it's fixed, right? We get to go back to pretending we've never seen each other naked. We both need to come up with completely separate, buyable alibis. But for now it can wait. We're on the open road, the clouds are hidden away and the roads are empty of people. It's peaceful for a long drive back home. A few hours of driving and we'll get back to our lives. I'm tired and I haven't been sleeping well with someone else in the bed with me. I'm used to sleeping alone.

I close my eyes and lean back in my seat, enjoying the heat from the sun entering the car. I feel him pull off the highway and I open my eyes. We're pulling back into that rest area we were at when we began this trip. He pulls into the same parking spot and he gets out, stretching his legs.
"I told you we'd be back," he says. I run over to him and jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.
"Thank you," I kiss his cheek and he lowers me onto the grass.
"Kiss me, you animal," I whisper in his ear. He kisses me passionately, his lips soft against mine. He pulls my shirt over my head and kisses my neck.
"I've been waiting to get back here since we left the hotel," he whispers. His hand slides down my body until it reaches my pants.
"You'd look so amazing in tights. Oh god, fishnet tights would be amazing on you," he says while continuing to kiss my neck. He slides my pants down and I take off his shirt. I kick his bottoms off. I feel him push inside of me and I groan. Slowly, he moves out of me and then back in, getting into a smooth rhythm. I begin panting as his movements speed up.
"G-Gerard..." I moan as the sweat drips from his body onto mine. My hands move up his back, gripping his shoulders as he thrusts back into me. I groan as I dig my nails into his skin, causing his breath to catch in his throat. This feels so fucking good. He's leaning over me and his hair is a sweaty mess tickling my chest. He uses one of his hands to push his hair out of his face and he grinds his teeth, pleasure taking over his face. His mouth falls open with a string of moans and curses tumbling out. I gasp as he pushes in harder. The sensation causing me to moan his name. He's hovering over me with barely an inch between our skin as he moans out, releasing. He leans his head back. He rolls his hips a few more times before I release as well, the orgasm shaking my body. He lays down beside me on the grass, both of us breathing heavily.
"I don't think I'll ever get sick of that," he says.
"Me neither."
We lay there for a few minutes, staring at the sky, breathing hard and holding hands.
"We should get back to town before its too late," he speaks up.
"Yeah," I agree. We get off the grass, pull our clothes on and get back in the car. Only another few hours to go and I'll be home.

A silent car ride is almost more deafening than blaring music. It was terrible but at least we're back. I don't want to face my mom but once that's done, I'll be in my own bed with my own shower and pillow. The wonderful comfort of home.

He drops me off and I walk up to my house. I unlock the front door and push it open.
"Mom? I'm home," I call. My mom stands up, she was sitting on the couch.
"Where have you been?!" My mom shouts at me.
"The car broke down on the way back," I answer.
"You should've fucking told me!" She continues screaming.
"My phone died and nobody had a charger. Mikey said-" I begin but she cuts me off.
"MIKEY SAID, MIKEY DID! DOES MIKEY EVEN EXIST? I'VE NEVER MET THIS KID BUT I HEAR AN AWFUL FUCKING LOT ABOUT HIM. THERE ARE ONLY THREE REASONS YOU'D KEEP HIM A SECRET LIKE THIS; YOU'RE EITHER IN LOVE WITH HIM, HE DOESN'T EXIST OR THE PERSON YOU'VE BEEN WITH IS NOT WHO YOU SAY HE IS!" She cries.
"You never tell me the truth anymore," she says, her voice calming down a little as tears fall from her eyes.
"Mikey exists, to help you narrow it down," I mumble.
"So either you're in love or you've been hanging out with someone who isn't Mikey but Mikey is your cover for them. I don't know which is worse," she sinks onto the couch.
"I don't care if you like guys or if you want to fuck guys or love guys. I don't care. I just wish you'd trust me to tell me things," she sighs.
"Some things I can't tell you yet. When I can tell you, you'll know," I say.
"I'm your mother, I should be allowed to know," she barely whispers.
"I'm sorry, mom. If you knew everything that was going on in my life right now, it wouldn't be pretty," I blurt. Shit.
"Why not? Does it involve this Mikey kid?" She asks.
"It kinda involves this Mikey kid," I reveal.
"Why can't you tell me? I'm your fucking mother," she's raising her voice again.
"Mom, you need to calm the fuck down and fucking trust me! This conversation won't get you anywhere so just fucking stop!" I shout.
"Get out," she whispers. I don't move.
"Now!" She screams at me, pointing towards the door. I leave the house, slamming the door behind me. Fuck. Now what do I do?

-------------