Chapter 36: I'm Already Under Your Skin

We headed out on the road a couple hours ago even though there's a shit ton of snow all over the place. The snow actually looks really beautiful as it falls from the sky.

We finally make a pit stop after about an hour of me complaining that i had to pee at a weird park/rest area where there are two benches covered in snow and a trash can.

I race out of the car and start peeing in the snow and all of a suddenly, I'm getting hit in the head. I touch the back of my head and feel the wet and cold snow that I was hit with. I finish peeing and turn around. Gerard's hiding around here somewhere. I feel another snowball hit me, this time in the ass. I whip around and see his black hair duck behind a bush. I've got him now. I pick up a little pile of snow and pack it together. Fingerless gloves are very ineffective during the winter. I throw the snowball in Gerard's direction and I hear a giggle. The fucker is laughing at me.

"I wasn't on the fucking baseball team for a reason," I shout.

"Unfortunately for you, I was," he calls back, a snowball thrown in my direction. I dodge it and move closer. I pick up another bit of snow and launch it at him. I hear it hit his coat and he groans and then starts laughing again. I continue throwing snowballs at him, most of them missing him completely.

We leave, soaked in snow. It's not long until we get to this beautiful, rustic and classy hotel. We head up to our room, him guiding me the whole way. He opens the door, letting me walk in first. I'm taken away by how big the room is. There's a hot tub in the room and a bed through a different door, it's basically an awesome apartment.

I immediately pull off my pants and my shirt and climb into the hot tub. The hot water takes a couple of seconds to get used to but fuck, it feels amazing. I sit down and lean my head back. Gerard joins me and straddles my waist, leaving soft kissing along my neck and collarbone.

"I want to fuck you right now but I made reservations in a half hour and we're going to have to go very soon," he says, twirling his finger in my hair. I need a haircut. He gets out and wraps a towel around his waist. He stands there until I grunt but get out anyway. I walk over to him and place my hands on his shoulders, pulling him into me. I kiss him while rubbing circles on his skin. I pull away, stealing his towel and drying myself off. He snickers and runs his hand through his hair, shaking it out a little.

"I have clothes for you to wear, I know I didn't give you a chance to get anything," he says.

"Thanks, babe."

He goes to the suitcase on the bed and opens it. He throws a pair of boxers at me and pulls out a suit in a dry cleaner bag. He lays it out on the bed.

"That one's for you," he instructs.

"Must be a fancy restaurant," I comment.

"You have no idea." I walk over to the bed and pick up the suit. I unzip the bag and pull it out. I slide my wet boxers off and put on the clean ones. I start putting the suit on, feeling the smooth material.

"Why did you get the suit?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later." Vague as usual but okay. I button up the dress shirt before pulling on the jacket.

"How do I look?" I wink at him.

"Surprisingly good," he smirks.

He puts his suit on and we leave the hotel for now. I'm definitely not done with that place, for now.

We get to this really suave restaurant with amazing chandeliers and beautiful stained glass. The floors are cherry red hardwood. A waiter escorts us to a table near an elegant mirror. I sit down and the waiter gives us menus.

"The vegetarian menu is on the back," he says. "I'll be right back with your champagne."

"So what do you think?" Gerard asks me. My eyes were on all the different things in the room, I had almost forgotten he was here.

"Wow..." That is the only word I can muster to explain what I think. I tear my eyes away from my surroundings and check out the menu. Everything looks so intense and delicious. I order the cheapest thing, not wanting to completely break Gerard's wallet. The waiter comes back and takes the menus, while pouring us some champagne. I take a sip of it and close my eyes, enjoying the flavor. I take the time between the ordering and the arrival of the food to marvel at the restaurant. I've never seen such an elegant place in real life.

The food arrives and Gerard raises his champagne glass.

"A toast to you. Happy belated fucking birthday, Frank Dickweed Iero," he says with a big smile. I clink my glass to his and laugh.

"What do we have planned for tomorrow?" I ask, tasting the food.

"You'll see. It's a surprise," he smirks. He wipes his eye and looks at the watch on his wrist. We finish eating and the waiters return to take the dirty dishes away.

"We should probably head back soon," he says. I nod. I finish my glass of champagne and we head back to our hotel room, making a stop to pick up some red wine.

The moment the door is closed, I start taking off the suit. I lay on the bed in nothing but boxers. Gerard takes out the bottle of wine from the bag, popping it open and pouring us each a glass.

He lights a few candles and walks over to me with the two glasses in hand.

"You know what's so interesting about red wine?" His voice soft and sultry.

"Educate me, Sir," I reply, biting my lip.

"For some, the feeling that the color makes them feel is love and lust but for others, it's pain and loss and blood," he says, swaying the liquid around in the glass. He hands me a glass and I take a sip of it.

"And which one does it make you feel?" I take another sip.

"I'll show you one day," he finishes his glass and sets it down before moving towards me and pushing me back on the bed.

He climbs over top of me, cupping my face and pulling my face to his. He starts kissing me as his other hand trails down my side to rest on my hip. His lips are soft and warm. His hand rubs up my arm, causing goosebumps to arise. He grinds down against me, causing my mouth to fall open with a moan. He moves his kisses to my neck, marking me some more with his hickeys. His hand rests on my thigh, massaging it gently. He moves his hand up a little, touching me through my boxers before pulling them off of me. My hands go to his hips, pushing his boxers down. I trail my hands up his sides as he kicks his underwear off. My hands tangle in his hair, pulling him closer to me.

"Fuck me," I whisper. I see the hair on his skin stand on edge. He lowers his hand down and I feel him push into me. My hands slide from his hair to his shoulders as he moves out of me and slams back in. I tilt my head back and gripping his shoulders tight. He's so close to me that as he's thrusting in and put of me, his skin is grazing against my dick, driving me crazy. He groans, arching his back. He raises a hand to push his hair out of the way but it just falls back down. He rolls his hips, pushing in harder. I bite my lip hard, scratching into his shoulders with my nails. My mouth falls open with a groan and some curses tumbling from my lips. Gerard rolls his lips in his mouth before letting it fall open with a quiet whimper. His skin becomes slicked with sweat as he bites his lip, scrunching his face up.

"Frank! Ahh..." He groans, coming. He leans even closer to me and wraps his hand around my dick. He jacks me off and I come all over my chest. I wipe it away and Gerard lays down beside me.

I lay on his chest and listen to his heart beat.

"Am I doing the whole romantic thing right or am I fucking it up?" Gerard asks.

"You do great at everything you try, I don't see why you're worrying."

Without thinking I have let him crawl under my skin and latch himself into my veins. I have a feeling that when he sees red, it's blood and pain in a lustful way.

----------