Chapter 11: Teenagers

Eventually, it's my last period class and I get to see Gerard again. I walk into his class a couple minutes early and see him writing on the board.
"Hey," I break the silence.
"Oh, hey, Frank," he smiles.
"Nobody give you trouble about wearing my shirt?" I smirk.
"I don't think anybody noticed. I would switch now but it might look worse because some of the kids is psych were in my last class," he explains.
"You look good in my clothes, I'm not sure if I said that yet," I blurt. He laughs.
"Come here," he instructs. I walk up to him and he gives me a kiss and a hug before I head to sit down at my desk and wait for the rest of the class to fill the empty spaces.

The bell rings and everybody takes a seat.
"Mr Way, why are you wearing a Black Flag shirt?" A girl in the front of the class asks.
"It's international band day. You wear your favorite band's shirt and you meet new fans of the same band," he lies. What bullshit.
"That's cool," she replies. Gerard looks at me quickly before turning back to the board to write. I wonder if after high school we could be anything. It is my last year...

The class passes by quickly, surprisingly and I really don't want to go home. I don't really know why, I just don't feel like it. I stay seated after the bell. Everyone clears out.
"I'm gonna need my shirt back," I say.
"Maybe I don't wanna give it back. Maybe I like it," Gerard replies.
"Don't be a pain in the ass," I whine. He just laughs.
"Oh God, you're such a prick," I laugh. He walks over to the door and closes it, locking it. I walk to his desk and sit on it. He moves towards me. He spreads my legs and stands between them. He places his hand on my cheek and kisses me. I close my eyes and lean back a little. He places his other hand on my back, supporting me. I wrap my hands around his neck. I slip my tongue into his mouth and taste the coffee he was drinking on his tongue. He runs his hand up my back and grips onto my shirt. He pulls back from me and I open my eyes. There's a hunger in his eyes as he smirks.
He unbuttons my shirt and slides it off my arms slowly. His touch is soft and delicate. I pull his shirt off, mimicking his calm movements. He lowers me so my back is pressed against the cold desk. His movements remain slow as he slides my pants and underwear off my skin carefully. He does the same to his own pants and boxers. He places his hand just above my knee and gently slides it up my thigh. I bite my lip as he looks up at me. He pushes himself inside of me and I close my eyes and moan. He pulls out halfway before slamming himself back in with smirk.
"Enough sensual shit," he says. My heart starts beating faster as he pulls out and thrusts back in hungrily. I try to control my moaning but it just feels so damn good that I'm having a hard time doing so. He leans over my body as he continues to me and I can't hold myself back as I moan his name with every movement he makes. His sweat is dripping onto my skin and his hair is in his face. His mouth is open as he continues to work his lower body in and out of me. The minutes pass and the sensation increases as I feel myself get close. My legs start shaking a little and he moans my name. He comes in me and curls his hand around my dick as he pulls out. Moments later, I come in his hand and he wipes it off with Kleenex.
"Hey, I'm going on a road trip this weekend, wanna tag along?" Gerard asks me through pants.
"Fuck yeah," I reply with a smile. He tilts my chin up and gives me a quick and soft kiss.
"Good," he whispers. He pulls back with a smirk. I don't really know what to expect with a smirk like that but all I knew was road trip, down time with him and music. All things I enjoy to a certain extent. But with a smirk like that, what else am I getting myself into?

----------