Chapter 17: Don't Return To Me, My Love

I need to find a place to go, it's getting really fucking cold out. It's late and I'm irritable and I just want a warm bed to sleep in. Fuck. I have to go to school tomorrow. Maybe I should just sleep in the bushes near the school and sleep till people kick me awake. Fuck it. I don't want more bruises on my skin today. I pull out my phone and dial Gerard's number.
"Frank?" He says immediately after he picks up.
"G-Gerard... I just got kicked out and I have no place to go and I'm so sorry," I start to cry.
"My mom's fucking pissed and I'm sorry," I continue talking because he hasn't said anything.
"I-I'll be right there," he hangs up as soon as he's said that. I sit on the curb outside my house with my hands in my hair. I can't stop crying and shaking. Rain starts pouring, of course, because my night isn't fucking shitty enough. A car pulls up next to me, stopping and rolling down the window.
"Get in," Gerard shouts. I walk over to the passenger side of the vehicle and open the door, getting into the car. I shake my hair like a dog and put my seat belt on, closing the car door. We drive to his place in silence. Another awkward car ride with Gerard, me and silence. Unfortunately, three is a crowd.

We get to his apartment and he unlocks the door letting me in. I head for the bedroom immediately and take off my shirt and pants, leaving me in just boxers. I lay on his bed. He joins me moments later, taking most of his clothes off and wrapping his warm arms around me. He kisses my cheek softly. I turn to lay on his chest. He begins rubbing my shoulder with his thumb. I listen to his breathing and it soothes me.
"So why did you get kicked out?" Gerard asks.
"My mom doesn't trust me, I guess. She thinks I'm lying to her about everything. She was complaining that she couldn't meet my friend and she was afraid of why I wouldn't let her. I got way too fucking pissed off and I flipped," I explain.
"My mom and I used to fight like that a lot," he sympathizes.
"I hate it so much," I sigh.
"When I still lived with my parents, my mom was the decent one. She would kick me out a lot but my dad beat me. I was never the son he wanted and it really didn't sit well with him," he tells me.
"I don't remember much about my dad except he was an alcoholic who used to hit my mom," I say.
"I just wish I had a dad who I could care about," Gerard sighs.
"I could be your daddy," I try to sound seductive but it comes out weird. I laugh at how much I shouldn't have said that. Gerard looks me dead in the eyes and bats his eyelashes.
"Take me, Daddy," he whispers. The words slip out of his mouth effortlessly and give him a sort of vulnerability. An openness I hadn't seen before. I lift myself up and hover over him. I kiss him as I move my hands for his boxers. I slide them down and he helps me slide my own down. I kick mine to the floor and move my hands up his stomach and chest. I place my hand around his throat.
"I'm in charge," I growl.
"Yes, daddy," his voice higher than usual. I push into him and his mouth falls open as he moans. One of his hands grips the sheets and the other drapes around my neck. He digs his nails in as I pull out and slam back in. He closes his eyes and swears. I go faster, feeling my back being torn up by his nails.
"Harder, daddy," he moans. Shit. I'm getting too close too fast and I can feel it. I don't know how much long I can hold off. I thrust harder, slowing down slightly. I groan as I release into him, still attempting to follow his order. He moans and moves his hand to touch himself. Oh God... I roll my eyes back as I let the pleasure take over my body. A few more jerking movements and he came, releasing on his hand and chest. I lay down beside him and pant.
"Thank you," we say at the same time. A smile forms on my lips. My heart rate slows slightly and I stand up. I get my boxers and put them back on. I'm fucking tired. I lay back down on my stomach. I pull a sheet over myself and get comfortable. Gerard moves a little before turning the lights off. Soon enough, I fall asleep.

An alarm is blaring and my eyes snap open. I fucking hate alarms. I stir a little and look at Gerard's mop of hair on the pillow beside me. He's not disturbed by the alarm. I touch him. He groans. I start shaking him.
"Fuck off," he mumbles. I get up and walk over to his side of the bed.
"If you get up right now, I'll wear fishnet tights for you," I offer. He sits up immediately, taking the bait.
"That was easier than I was expecting," I laugh.
"Promise you'll do it for me?" He asks.
"I don't know," I reply. He stands up and heads towards his closet, rummaging through a bin on the floor inside. He pulls out a lace collar equipped with a bell in the centre.
"I'll wear this all day if you wear the stockings," he offers.
"Should I even ask what the fuck else you have in there?" I wonder.
"Eventually you'll have seen it all, probably," he smirks. I pull my pants on and my shirt.
"Fine, I'll do it but only if you wear the collar," I reply. A smirk forms on his lips before he kisses my cheek excitedly. I go out to the kitchen and make a pot if coffee, pouring some for me and Gerard. He decides to join me once the coffee is ready but we take it to go so we're not late for school. I'm not excited for the day and I'm honestly not even sure what we've been doing for the last month.

I get to my first class and it's so loud that I want to rip my hair out. I can't wait to see Gerard. The class seems to drag in forever as we discuss literature. It doesn't have to be boring but my teacher makes it that way. When the bell finally announce the end of the class and the beginning of my spare, I practically jump for joy.

During my free period, I race home, knowing my mom wouldn't be there. I head up to my room and rummage through my clothes for something I hadn't seen in a longtime. When I eventually find what I'm looking for, I smirk to myself thinking about why I had it. So many memories arise as I feel it in my hands after so long.

----------