Chapter 27: Well I've Been Holding On Tonight

Gerard and I take Fletcher back out, heading back to Walmart to buy more supplies. We didn't get everything we'd need for this. I carry Fletcher in his baby carrier.
We head down to the baby aisle. We're pretty lost with all of this stuff.
"Are you queers aware of how you're going to affect this child's life?" A woman asks us. I feel my blood start boiling.
"We're not the parents of this kid. His brother left the baby on his door step and I'm just trying to help him navigate through this shit but thanks for the fucking concern, you twat," I curse. I instantly regret it as she shuffles away.
"Your sharp tongue is what got us started, you never can censor yourself, can you?" Gerard laughs. I feel heat rush to my cheeks.
"May I help you?" A worker approaches us.
"Yes, actually. We have no idea how to take care of this baby and well, maybe you could give us a list of what we'll need to make sure he doesn't die," Gerard says simply.
She suggests us a long list of items and she gives us some tips on how to bathe the little sucker. Who knew it could be so hard?

Gerard hurriedly starts buying everything she mentioned and then some. He adds in a cute little fish mobile that plays music. The cart is full and my arms are heavy from carrying Fletcher around. He may be only 7 pounds but it sure seems like more after holding him for awhile. We buy all the shit in the cart, bringing the price to over 200$... I watch as Gerard pays, sighing as he loads the cart back up with bags and we head to his car. We're barely able to fit all the shit in the back of his Volkswagen, seeing as we have a stroller taking up most of the space. I still somehow manage to make enough room to fit Fletcher in safely and we head back to Gerard's apartment.

When we get back, Gerard starts putting baby locks on everything. The baby probably can't even crawl yet, let alone get into cupboards. But I don't stop from helping him set it all up. We put cushioning plastic stuff on the sharp edges of his coffee table and tv stand and basically anywhere that you could bump yourself on. We put safety plugs in all of the electric plugs. Gerard's starts double checking everything the second we finish and then checking again while I feed Fletcher.

After burping Fletcher, I lay him down in his crib, starting the mobile. Fletcher finally falls asleep and I pounce on the opportunity. I grab Gerard by his tie, pulling him into his bedroom and pushing him onto the bed, straddling his waist. I lean down and begin making out with him. His hand cups my face. I grind down against him. He moans into my mouth, our tongues clashing. The rough kisses that I needed so desperately leaving my lips feeling swollen. My hands trail to his hips, sliding his pants down, dropping them to the floor. I tug on his lip, biting down as I slide my pants down. I kiss his cheek, moving to his jaw before he tilts his head up, giving me perfect access to his neck. I trail kisses down his neck before he moans softly as I begin sucking on his skin. I slide my hand into his boxers, slowly jacking his hardening dick. He gasps before moaning. I stop sucking on his neck and I look at him straight in the eyes. His mouth is open and his messy hair is spread on the mattress under him. He removes his tie and I let go of him, grabbing the tie from his hands. I use it as a gag, tying it behind his head with a smirk. I move lower on the bed until I'm between Gerard's legs. I wrap my hands around the waistband of his boxers before sliding them off. I begin kissing his leg from the knee up his inner thigh and I can feel the goosebumps rise on his skin as he shivers. I lick the tip of his dick before sliding my mouth around him. He bucks his hips up, pushing him further into my mouth, testing my gag reflex. I look up at him as my mouth lets go of his dick. I smirk and slide my boxers off. I kneel between his legs, hovering over him. I place a tender kiss on his lips before positioning myself at his entrance and pushing in, feeling him tighten around me. He lets out a muffled moan and grips my shoulders tightly as I move in and out of him. The pleasure takes over my body and I can feel the ecstasy kick in as I feel his nails dig into my body. I feel myself get closer to the edge as the minutes pass on and I struggle to hold off but the more I do, the more amazing the feeling is. My skin becomes slicked with sweat as I lean down closer to Gerard, the next wave hitting me harder than the last, making it harder to hold off. My warm breath is on his neck, and his nails are still in my skin as my orgasm hits. I moan into his skin, biting down slightly to deafen the sound. I reach my hand down around Gerard and help him find his release. I pull out and with my other hand, I remove the gag, letting him moan out my name as he comes all over his chest.

I hear the baby start to cry. We've woken him up just when we thought we've succeeded at getting him to sleep. Gerard and I pull our pants on and head into the living room where Fletcher's crib is. I lift him up into my arms and I can immediately smell the problem. I look at Gerard and his eyes widen. I pick up the diaper box. Does this have instructions on it? It can't be that hard, can it?

--------------
A/N I need honest opinions, what do you think of where the story is going?