Chapter 34: And Down We Go

Gerard pins me to the couch and pulls off my clothes. He slides his pants off and pushes into me within seconds of doing so. I can feel his anger rising as he tightens his grip on my wrists and moves in and out of me.
"G-Gerard.." I moan. I close my eyes and lean my head back. His face lowers close to my neck and I feel his lips graze across my skin.
"I think you forget that you're my bitch," he growls against my neck. He starts sucking on the skin, marking his territory. I had taken off the collar when we were taking care of Fletcher. I thought it would look weird if I was picking up diapers with a collar on. I shouldn't care what people think but I do. I feel his teeth as he nibbles on my skin. I moan as he pushes in harder.
"Fuck," I groan. Gerard grunts and throws his head back, arching his back. He comes, whimpering my name. When he pulls out, he wraps his hand around my cock and slowly starts to jack me off. When I release, he stands up and wipes it off with paper towel.
"I have a staff meeting tonight so I'll be a little late," Gerard says, putting his clothes back on. I nod and pull my clothes on too. I grab my skeleton gloves and put them on to hide the hand marks on my wrists. We head out for school.

Luckily he woke us up early enough or we'd be late by now. The halls haven't cleared yet and I take a deep breath of relief. He gives me a wink before heading in the opposite direction that I'm heading.

I don't visit Gerard during my free period or lunch, I'm not really sure why, though. When it's time to head to his class, I feel sick and as much as I want to completely skip it, I don't. I don't go early either, I arrive at the same time as everybody else. He keeps shooting me these looks that I don't really know how to decipher.

The end of class comes and the bell rings. I try to make a dash out of the class before Gerard can stop me but of course that fails.
"Frank, I need to see you," he calls. I stick around while the class empties out. He closes the door behind the last kid.
"You didn't come see me earlier, is something wrong?" He asks.
"No, I'm just not feeling too good. I think I'm coming down with something," I shrug.
"How's Ryan?"
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, come on, I know where you were last night. How's he doing?"
"I thought we went over this... I'm sorry," I say.
Gerard's hands grip my arms tightly and there's fury in his eyes. He doesn't break the stare as his grip becomes tighter.
"Y-you're hurting me," I whisper. He remains engulfed with his anger. I start shaking and a tear slides down my cheek. I've felt fear in his presence before but never has my life felt threatened. He snaps out of the sort of trance he was in and he sets me down.
"I'm sorry, Frank. I-" I bolt before be finishes his sentence. I don't know where I'm running to but I need to get out of here. I wish this were easy. Is this what he does? Does he reel you in with this type of ecstasy and lust and then snap on you or am I missing something completely? I need to talk to Mikey but I don't have his number. Mikey's the only one who would know anything. I mean, it's his goddamn brother.

My lungs start to hurt and there's a metallic taste in my mouth by the time I let myself stop running. I look around at the street signs as I pass by and I don't recognize any of them. Shit. Who can I call? My immediate thought is Gerard but he's also the person I'm running from. I could call my mom but then I'd have to explain to her what's going on. I don't want to call Brendon because of how things are between us... The only other option is Ryan... I press dial and wait by the road sign until he picks up.
"Frank?" He answers.
"I'm lost," I say.
"Where are you?"
"The corner of Bristoll and Prince," I answer.
"I'll be right there."
I wait around in the cold, holding my gloved fingers close to my chest. I pace a little trying to stay warm. When Ryan's car finally pulls up, I don't think I've ever been happier. I go over to the passenger side and get in.
"It's fucking cold out there," I say.
"Why were you out here?" He asks.
"I ran from Ger- I mean, my boyfriend," I reply. I haven't told him who my boyfriend was for obvious reasons, I just hope my little slip up wasn't too bad.
"What did he do?" I pull off my jacket and lift my sleeve, revealing the dark purple bruises in the shape of a hand on my arm.
"Maybe you should just ditch him if he's gonna hurt you like that," Ryan suggests.
"I would but I kinda like him a lot and I also don't really want to lose him because he's never been like this. It's just the past two days where it seems like he's gone a little crazy," I explain.

When we get to his place, he immediately heads up to his room and I follow close behind. I take off my jacket and set it on his bed.

"It's all my fault, I think. He wasn't this angry before I fucked everything up. I don't want to lose him, but I'm scared," I explain.
"I'm sure you didn't actually fuck it all up," Ryan tries to assure me.
"I think I fucked everything up," I cry.
He wipes the tears from my face and kisses my cheek.
"How much does your boyfriend mean to you?" He asks. He lowers himself onto his knees and pulls my pants down. He kisses all the way up my thigh before he grabs my boxers and slides them down. I feel his hot breath on my dick.
"How much does he mean to you?" He repeats. Ryan takes me in his mouth and I close my eyes, leaning my head back. He removes his mouth for a moment to use his hand and spread his spit all over my dick. He switches his hand for his mouth again, taking me even deeper into his throat. I knot my hands into his hair as he removes his mouth from my dick. I look down at him and he looks me straight in the eyes as he smirks. He licks my tip and slowly takes me back into his mouth.
"Ryan.. Your mouth is... Fuck..." I moan. Moments later, I come in his mouth, groaning his name and untangling my hands from his hair.

He swallows, stands up and throws himself onto his bed.
"How much does he mean to you now?" He asks again. I lay down beside him and sigh.
"I-I don't know."

----------
A/N not really happy with this chapter but whatever. It'll get better. Is that considered a spoiler or nah?