Chapter 9: The World Is Ugly

"I invited him, honey. I'm going to make you something to eat, I figured he could tag along since he lived in this same building," His mom explains for me.
"Isn't that kinda inappropriate?" Gerard asks.
"Oh don't be silly, it's not like you're going to be seeing the child naked," she says and then looks as though she instantly regrets it.
"Anyway, how does soup sound?" She offers. I shrug, so does Gerard. She walks off into the kitchen which has a pretty good view of the whole apartment so there's no privacy at all for me and Gerard to talk. I pull out my phone and text my mom.

Me: Hey mom. I'll be late. I have detention again. I'll call you after.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask. Gerard starts to point and then he realizes that I already knew, I just needed to talk to him. Once we're in the only place she can't see us I plant a small kiss on his cheek. His pale skin reveals a blush and I smile.
"Don't worry. She knows nothing," I whisper quickly. He leaves and I go into the bathroom. I don't actually have to go but I guess while I'm here, I'll make sure I don't look too shitty.

I leave the bathroom content with how I look. I see that Gerard has changed his clothes and is sitting with his head laying on his messy kitchen table. His mom is rummaging through his pantry for food. She pulls out a can of something and I walk over to Gerard.
"What's wrong?" I whisper. He looks up.
"I didn't really want to repair my relationship with my mom because now she's going to try to make up for the lost time and I like having my privacy. She'll be all up in my business soon enough in the worst way possible. She'll probably start checking my mail for me and practically living in my apartment again," he explains.
"What do you mean again?" I ask.
"When my parents kicked me out, I was 18 and glad to be rid of them but about 3 months after, my mom came to my new place and would cook a bunch of my meals and read my mail and check my phone and she basically lived with me, trying to fix everything. She walked in on me with somebody and she left again. I don't know how long she'll be doing this this time," he sighs. I pat his back.
"Do you want me to help you clear the table?" I say louder so that his mom can hear me. If the conversation went on any longer it might've looked weird. He nods and I pick up as many coffee mugs as I can and set it on the counter space beside the sink. I do a couple more trips with coffee mugs until they're all cleared off. He's moved the paper onto his coffee table and the table is cleared off. There's still a thick layer of dust coating the areas that weren't covered with paper or glasses. I wipe it with my sleeve and go into the kitchen to get utensils. I find them in the first drawer I look and I find that kinda shocking. I set them on the table and take a seat in the middle of where Gerard and his mom will sit.

A few minutes of silence pass and his mom walks over with two bowls of soup, placing one in front of me and one in front of Gerard. She goes back to the kitchen before returning with her own bowl. She sits down and I begin to slurp soup into my mouth. It tastes alright. I look up and see that neither of them have eaten and I wonder why. His mom clears her throat and extends her hand out to me. Gerard does the same and I grab both their hands.
"I'll say Grace," she says. They close their eyes and I do the same.
"We thank The Lord for our meal today and the reuniting of me and my son. We thank The Lord for our guest. I thank The Lord and pray he take pity on my son and I pray that he too may make the right decisions in his future. I pray he is still allowed entry into heaven regardless of who he chooses to love if he cannot come to his senses and I pray that his sins are forgiven. Amen," she prays. I open my eyes and realize that my mouth was open the whole time. I look over at Gerard who looks absolutely insulted.
"Get out," he barely whispers. His mother doesn't move.
"Get out!" He slams his fist on the table, causing her to jump.
"I think you should go," his mother says to me. I nod, grab my backpack and walk out of the apartment.

I don't leave the building, I just hide behind the corner near his apartment. I hear muffled shouts but I can't make out what they're saying. A few minutes pass and I hear a door slam. I peak over and see that his mom is walking away. I wait until she's out of sight before going back to his apartment. I knock on the door.
"Mom, go away!" He shouts.
"It's me, Frank," I reply. He opens the door and pulls me in, closing the door behind me. He slams me against the door, his tongue slipping into my mouth as he kisses me. His hand is running up my shirt and he throws it off. I unbutton his shirt and slide it off his arms. He lifts my legs around him and I squeeze his waist. He carries me to the bedroom and sets me on the bed. He hovers over me, kissing me hard and sloppy. His hand runs up my chest and his kisses move towards my neck, soft kisses on my jaw. He begins to suck and nip at my neck and an idea pops into my head.
"If you want to take out your frustration... I wouldn't mind," I offer.
"I know you have a paddle..." I whisper in his ear. He disconnects from my neck and walks towards his closet. He pulls out a paddle from his closet.
"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod. He gestures for me to turn over. I obey his orders. He tugs my pants down and I do my best to kick them off. He places his hand on my ass, rubbing it a little before he starts. I hear him take a deep breath before the paddle hits my skin. I bite my cheek, stifling any noise from exiting. He releases the paddle back on my skin again, a little harder this time and I grip the sheets. I close my eyes, anticipating the next hit. My mouth falls open and I let out a moan. I hear the paddle flying through the air before I feel it on my ass. I squeeze my eyes tight as I curl my hands into fists and squeeze the sheets tight in my hands. My breath catches in my throat as the next hit is sooner than I was anticipating.
"I'm done," he says before kissing the area he was paddling.
I let go of the sheets and I hear a zipper being undone. His hand is on my ass, massaging it. I hear his pants fall to the ground and slide against the ground as he kicks them away. I prepare myself as his hand moves up my back, causing shivers to run up my spine. I feel him slowly enter me and I release a moan. My breath catches in my throat as he pulls out and slams himself back in. I hear him groan as he repeats the action, speeding it up a little bit. I bite my lip as the bed starts to rock with every thrust he takes. I moan his name and once again, I find myself gripping the sheets. The minutes pass by and I can't stop myself from moaning as I get closer and closer. Gerard slows down a little bit, taking deeper and harder strokes and I feel my legs begin to shake. He moans my name as he comes in me. He takes a couple more thrusts before pulling out and completely flipping me over. I stare at him slightly confused before he pulls me to the edge of the bed and sinks to his knees. He smirks before taking me in his mouth and the moment I feel his hot mouth around my dick, I put my hands in his hair. He scrapes his teeth against me and I grip his hair tighter, giving it a slight tug and he moans. I moan his name and gasp a little as he swirls his tongue around my dick. I lean my head back and feel myself on edge. I moan really loudly and I come in his mouth. He simply swallows and stands up.
"I probably taste terrible," I apologize. He walks over to the side of the bed.
"I've had worse," he shrugs. He lays down on the bed.
"Gross," I laugh. I move up and place my head on a pillow beside him.
"Even when you're sick, you're still amazing in bed. I think we need to trade secrets," I laugh. He props himself up on his elbow.
"And what secrets could you possibly possess that I wouldn't already know?" He raises an eyebrow.
"How to get your teacher to fuck you repeatedly and feel absolutely no shame in doing so," I wink.
"You little shit," he laughs. He lifts himself over me, straddling my hips.
"You've done it now," he says.
"Oh no," I say with mock horror, using my hands to fake being scared. Before I can stop him, his hands are on me and he's tickling me.
"No! Gerard! Stop! Ah!" I say between outrageous giggles. He just laughs, his hair falling on his face.
"It's not fair!" I shout. I try to bat him away but he's relentless. I'm squirming under his body but he's sitting on me. He stops and falls back beside me. I move closer to him and lay my head on his chest.

"Gerard?" I hear a woman's voice coming from the other room. Shit.
"Did you lock the door?" Gerard whispers to me. I shake my head. Shit.

"Are you in here?" It's definitely his mom's voice. Fuck. I pull the covers over my head, hiding as well as I could. I feel Gerard's body tense up as I hear the door being opened.
"Oh my dear Lord," his mom curses.
"Get over it. You know I like guys. Why did you come back?" He says cooly.
"I felt like we left it on a sour note and I wanted to apologize," she explains.
"Apology accepted. Can I get back to who I was doing?" Gerard tries to get her to leave but I don't hear her leave. I hear a gasp.
"You're not fucking your student, are you?" The horror in her voice indicates she's seen something that would hint to that but what had she seen?