Chapter 24: I Don't Believe In You

"Gerard? Frank?" A boy's voice calls. I look over to see who it is. I see Brendon standing in my doorframe.
"I thought you left," I say simply.
"I-I did but then I came back to talk to you... I wanted to apologize about earlier," he explains.
"Well now we're going to have to talk..." I sigh. I sit up and pull my pants on, Gerard just pulls the blanket over himself. Brendon sits down on the bed beside us.
"Okay, I'll make you a deal, I'll do all your homework for the whole month if you promise to keep this to yourself," I offer.
"Make it the rest of the year and you've got a deal," he retaliates. Fuck.
"Ugh, fine," I groan. We shake hands and he leaves my room, a little too happy with himself. I follow behind him to make sure that he leaves. I close my door behind me.

Brendon pushes me against the wall, kissing me, trying to slide his tongue in my mouth. His hand is on my crotch, slipping into my jeans. I try to push him off of me but I'm just not that strong.
"Say nothing or I'll tell," he whispers in my ear. He pulls off and walks down the stairs, leaving me behind dumbfounded. I walk back into my room and sit on the edge of my bed. Gerard starts rubbing my back.
"Everything okay, babe?" He asks. I bury my face in my hands and start crying.
"What happened?" He asks.
"Nothing," I reply.
"That's a lie," he says.
"I c-can't," I whisper.
"Did he do something?" He asks. Fuck. I start crying even harder and I start shaking. He knows. But Brendon doesn't know he knows.

The next morning, I wake up before my mom and I wake Gerard to get him out of here before my mom catches him. He kisses my forehead before we both leave together. We have a good three hours before school.

We head back to Gerard's place. We climb the stairs to his apartment in silence, hoping to not wake any of the neighbors. We get into his apartment and we both sit down on the couch. I feel more at ease than I did, less pressure, more comfortable. I climb onto Gerard, straddling him. I cup his face in my hands and lean into kiss him. He thrusts up, rubbing against me. He picks me up and lays me on the couch so he can hover over me. He slides his hand up my shirt, removing it from me. I take his shirt off, dropping it to the floor. He begins kissing my neck and sucking on it. My phone starts ringing.
"Fuck," I curse. I answer it seeing that it's my mom calling.
"Where are you, Frank?" She asks.
"I'm on my way to school, I need to study for my test in English today," I lie. I fight off a moan as Gerard rubs up against me.
"Oh, okay. Next time leave a note or something," she instructs.
"Okay." my voice cracks as I try to stifle any kind of sound. I hang up and let out a choked laugh.
"You couldn't give me 5 seconds to make a phone call?" I ask. He shakes his head before pulling my pants and underwear off. He slides his pants down, kicking both his pants and boxers to the floor. I wrap my legs around his waist as he moves into me. I let out a soft moan as he presses in deeper. He starts kissing me again and he bites my lip as I moan because of his movements. I kiss him hard, gripping his hair in my hands as he thrusts in and out of me. I feel the sweat start to lather his hair as he continues moving, holding himself above me. I watch as his collarbones start to reflect the light because of the sweat slicked across them. His cold body becoming warm to the touch. He groans as he thrusts in deeper. I hear the slap of our skin colliding and a moan grows at the back of me throat as I lean my head back, putting my hands in my hair, tugging on it. I arch my back up as he moans. The minutes pass on and the intensity grows as the ecstasy builds and the pleasure overflows. I can't hold my moans back and his movements become faster and hungrier until he comes and groans my name, continuing to thrust in and out with jerker movements than before until I find my release.

I get up and head to shower because I haven't done that in awhile and I smell really badly of body odor. I let the hot water glide on my body as I use whatever shower gel I can to scrub off the dirt that plagues my skin. I wash my hair quickly and get out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist.
"Gerard? Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I ask. I walk out of the bathroom and he's laying on the couch sketching.
"Anything in the closet on the right," he instructs, chewing on the tip of his pencil. I walk into his room and turn right, I open the closet and pull out a dark green-ish cardigan and a plain black shirt. I pull out a pair of dress pants and slide them on. I put on the shirt and the cardigan before shaking my hair like a dog. I leave his bedroom and head back out to the living room. I slide his feet off the couch and sit down.
"You should probably shower too, you don't exactly smell like a daisy," I say. He takes my advice and stumbles to the shower, setting his sketch book down on the coffee table on his way there. The second I hear him get in the shower, I'm looking through his sketches. It went from aliens to zombies to roses to a scorpion and then the ones with more recent dates are ones of me. It started out with a few simple facial features but now it's my full body, not always with clothes on. I must say I'm flattered.

When he gets out of the shower, he pulls on some clothes and we head to school seeing as its almost time for it anyway.

I head to my English class, we have a test about literary devices and I'm so tired of the same shit over and over. I sit beside Brendon as the teacher passes out the tests. I rack my brain for anything I might've subconsciously picked up but I can't seem to think. I grip my hair in my hands and pull it tight trying to think. I look around the room and see people writing their test. I look over to Brendon who has his phone out, cheating on the test. This could be my leverage. I scribble whatever answer I can come up with on the paper and hand in my test, asking if I can go to the bathroom. I race out of class and head to Gerard's class. He's in the middle of a class but I knock on the door anyway. He opens the door and I'm too out of breath to start talking yet.
"What's wrong, Frank?" He asks.
"I.. Caught... Brendon... Cheating... On... A... Test..." I pant.
"Meet me on your spare, we'll talk to the principal about what you saw."
"I don't want to be dragged into this. If Brendon says something about us, my credibility is ruined. Say someone told you in confidence and that they want to remain anonymous."
"Okay, I'll see you in a half hour."

I run back to English class, regaining my breath before walking into the classroom. I take a seat and wait for the end of class. When that comes, I race to Gerard's room. I hug him as I enter the room and give him a kiss.
"Okay so you find a place to hide, I'll call up the principal," Gerard instructs. I hide under the desk. Gerard makes the phone call.

The principal walks in to the room.
"What is it you wanted to see me about?" The principal asks.
"I found out a student has been cheating on his test," Gerard answers.
"How did you find out?"
"A student of mine, who wishes to remain anonymous, caught the boy in the act and the boy threatened him, which is why my student would rather remain anonymous."
"How was this boy cheating?"
"He had his phone out and was on the Internet finding the answers," Gerard replies.
"We're going to have to bring this boy in here, what's his name?"
"Brendon Urie."

The principal calls Brendon into the classroom and asks if he cheated, which he obviously denies.
"Can we see your phone?" The principal asks.
"W-what? Why?" Brendon stutters.
"We've been informed that you used your phone to cheat, we would like to view your search history," the principal explains.
"That's not legal!" Brendon shouts.
"Actually, it is if we believe it holds information that could make our investigation easier," Gerard replies.
"You're not cops!"
"Please let us see your phone," the principal says. Brendon reluctantly hands over his phone, the principal checks it.
"Right there," he says, probably showing
"He's sleeping with his student! He's sleeping with Frank Iero! They see each other like once a day on and off school property after hours!" Brendon shouts. Fuck sakes. I open my mouth to protest but then remember I'm hiding.
"I'm not sleeping with Frank," Gerard replies simply, calmly.
"Why would Brendon accuse you of such things?" The principal asks.
"Simply because I found out he was cheating on a test and as a last ditch effort, he's trying to throw me under the bus," Gerard answers.
"Have you been seeing Frank on and off school property after hours?" The principal questions.
"Yes, I have. He's failing biology and his teacher asked me if I could tutor him because she was busy with her new baby and because biology is my other teachable. I've been lending her a hand any way I can."
"See, Brendon, don't make assumptions if you don't know the facts," the principal says to Brendon.
"But come on, Im not lying!" Brendon shouts. The principal walks out of the room and Brendon follows. The door is closed behind them and I come out from under the desk. I see Gerard take a drink from his mug.
He sets his coffee down and starts kissing me, pulling me into his body.
"I don't think he'll be a problem for now."

----