Chapter 19

Feeling the car come to a stop after what feels like no more than maybe three minutes, I hear my brother put the vehicle in park. Sighing softly, I run my hands over my thighs. I'm still stuck in the damned boot, but thankfully that should be changing at the end of this coming week. I hope...

It's the same procedure as usual, Joon getting out of the car before coming over and helping me out, then taking a gentle hold of my shirt in the back so that he can guide me into the shop with him.

Though, when we get inside, it's a completely different vibe than the other places we've been to. Some sort of music would be playing, either loud or quiet, generally some radio or probably music off of someone's phone. You could hear a general chatter of some sort in a few of the different stores we'd been to, but they generally felt somewhat busy even if there wasn't.

This one...

This place is quiet, very gentle piano music playing just loud enough to hear it, almost like a whisper. Despite not really being able to see, it doesn't feel too large, but actually feels fairly spacious, not feeling like I'm afraid I'll bump into something with every step. It's got a much calmer vibe than the other places did as well, and I smell the faint scent of the wooden instruments.

It actually brings a tiny smile to my face.

"Hi there! How can I help the two of you?"

My head turns in the direction of the voice, a bright tone to it despite how gentle and quiet it is to match the atmosphere of the room.

"We're here to see Jung Hoseok? Supposed to help my brother with the piano." Namjoon responds quietly, hearing the tension in his voice from his nerves. I feel bad that he's nervous over this, knowing how badly he wants to help me and how badly he wants this to be successful.

Biting my lip gently, I lower my head a bit, disappointed in myself for everything I've been putting him through these last few weeks. It's not fair at all to him, and I hate that he's been put in this position.

"Ah, that's me! You must be Namjoon and Yoongi hyung. You can call me Hobi though, there's no need to be formal or anything. Here, you can follow me this way." He responds kindly. I let Joon lead me, him taking my hand to lead me this time as we're taken to I'm assuming a separate practice room. Reaching my free hand out gently, I soon find the wall not too far from me. I simply let my fingers glide along it as we go, feeling us passing by a few closed doors before turning into an open room.

"Let me go grab an extra chair for you, that way you can be in here for him." Hoseok comments once we're inside.

"Oh, that's okay. I can always wait out in the hall for the two of you." Namjoon responds quickly, making me turn my head towards him in an instant.

"I'll be just outside the room, hyung. There's some chairs in the hallway where I can wait. Would that be okay?" Joon says softer this time, his attention clearly directed towards me. I bite my lip once more at this, sighing with a shrug.

"I guess." I mumble unsurely about this. I know it doesn't really make a difference where he's at, but... I guess I just felt a bit safer before with having him closer. Having him not too far away, so that he knew of everything happening as well.

"We'll leave the door open for him, okay? That way he can see and hear everything clearly. All you'll have to do is say his name if you need him, Yoongi. If there's anything you don't like about anything I'm doing, just tell me. Okay? I want to help you get this back." Hoseok speaks up, pulling my attention back to him.

Taking a deep breath, I nod my head.

"Okay." I murmur quietly, worried for how this is going to go. He seems like a decent person, but so did everyone else before the lesson began.

"Come on. Let's get you sat down and then I'll be just outside the room." Joon says softly, gently guiding me around the smaller room. Once he pulls me to a stop, I sigh softly as I feel him pat my side. Swallowing nervously, I carefully sit down with his help, a small smile forming as I feel the cushioned piano bench beneath me.